Monday 14 February 2011

Battery Charger - droid, motorola droid


I searched for Droid X battery charger in Amazon's search and this item came up as number one and stated that it worked with Motorola's battery families. But when I got it my battery for my Droid X doesn't come close to fitting. Please put a better description on this product to save someone else the hassle.



Thanks. Motorola OEM P323 Spare Battery Charger Only with MicroUSB and MiniUSB Connectors for Different Battery Families

Pros:

It's a smartly designed casing. It works for multiple battery dimensions by using both sides of the plastic. It also supports two different cables for power (standard mini usb and Motorola's thinner version).



Cons:

We have 3 official Droid batteries for our phones (one extra was purchased on Amazon). They all charge in the Droid phones just fine; however, the extra one just won't charge in this charger (the charge light doesn't come on). The only difference with the BP6X batteries I can see is their manufacture date. The extra battery has a manufacture date of 20090813 compared to my original Droid batteries (20090905).

I have a Motorola Droid and have 2 batteries (the original and a replacement purchased recently from Amazon), this charger works on both of them and can be attached to a micro usb or mini usb charger (I am extremely happy about this, because I have a lot of old motorola mini usb chargers from previous phones!)



The build quality is excellent and it performs as described. I would recommend this to anyone that wants to charge Motorola Droid batteries outside of the phone!

In a few words, it works as expected. Should be explained that a charger cord (not included) is also needed with this item. A great charger for a second backup battery. Can be used in the car or home. A rubber band keeps the battery form falling out when in an unstable location. Used the charger four times so far to date - 7/6/10.

Charger only, does not include cables. You will need a mini or micro USB pc cable or ac adapter for this to work. Since I already have the requisite cable, I was able to save money and get what I needed. If you have a Droid 2 (like I have) or similar, you already have what you need since it comes with the phone.

I have a Motorola Milestone, and the biggest problem with this phone is the battery time: There were days that, late in the afternoom, the phone went dead. So i bought a extra battery and this charger. It works perfectly: charges the battery using the USB port, it's a cheap option to leave in your desk at work, and I just change the battery during the day, when the phone battery light turns to yellow. Simply like that.

Exactly what we needed for our backup batteries for our Droids 2. This device can also be used with a vehicle cigarette lighter adapter for the Droid 2. Nowadays, it's good to have backup sources of power--wireless device batteries in this case--if the electricity goes out.

The Battery On Charger has a two-sided Platform BOC accommodating several different battery families.



Features:



* Accepts both Mini and Micro USB power source

* Portable power solution

* Charges battery safely and efficiently, providing a charged up battery when needed

* The charger is BFR and PVC free

* Accommodates multiple battery families (different thickness/capacity of each battery family to supported).

* LED to indicate charging status

* USB CHARGER NOT INCLUDEDCompatible



Pros:



It's a smartly designed casing. It works for multiple battery dimensions by using both sides of the plastic. It also supports two different cables for power (standard mini usb and Motorola's thinner version).



Cons:



We have 3 official Droid batteries for our phones. They all charge in the Droid phones just fine; however, the extra one just won't charge in this charger (the charge light doesn't come on). The only difference with the BP6X batteries I can see is their manufacture date.



But aside from that I'm able to charge both my Droid and Droid 2 batteries just fine.

Also keep in mind that some of these charges do not come with USB Mini and Micro. So make sure you have one. Your droid normally does come with one anyways.

Works as advertised. I use it to charge my extra Motorola Droid batteries. Keep in mind, that this charger doesn't come with a charging cable, just what you see in the picture. So make sure you either have the appropriate cable to pair with this or purchase something like these:



1) Motorola SKN5004A ECOMOTO Micro USB Data Cable for MOTOROLA DROID A855 Motorola Cliq Karma QA1 Rival A455 Hint QA30 ZINE ZN5 ZN4 Krave E8 ROKR V9m RAZR2 and other Motorola micro USB devices



2) Motorola Micro USB Standard AC Travel Charger SPN5334A

It works great for me with my original droid battery and my spare Motorola droid battery I got for around 10 dollars on amazon. I will be ordering more of these for my other family members how ever shipping is a joke if I buy 5 of these im still paying for shipping and handling on every single one. And I bet they all come in the same box too. - Droid - Spare Battery - Motorola Droid - Battery Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Battery Charger - droid, motorola droid motorola droid Battery Charger - droid, motorola droid