Saturday 1 January 2011

Scuba Diving - swimming, swim gear


The fins worked well, I have size fifteen feet and got the 15-17 size fins. The fins are a good buy for the price. The fins are comfortable and can be worn without booties. i used them for a week of snorkeling in the FL Keys. [...]. Tritan swim Fins

The Tritan swim fins I ordered fit kid size very well. They are soft and do not hurt the little kid's feet if worn for an extended period of time. They are also easy to trim with a pair of scizzors. Shipping was fast.

I wear a 10 1/2 EEEE in New Balance. Purchased the 11-13 size. The fins are too narrow, bind my feet on the side, and the opening for the toes constrict my toes to discomfort. Stiff in the blade is good, but in the foot section has caused blisters. Rather than taping, I now wear running socks inside them to prevent the blisters where the fins bind and rub. As I lap swim at least 2 miles in 1 hour per day, the on and off is a hassle. Wore Churchills for 30 years, but the heel strap wouldn't take any more repairs. I would have been better off paying twice+ as much and getting a known product. These might be OK for someone with fairly narrow feet, wearing them once, infrequently, or for a short period of time, but not me. As I'm tight, I'll struggle with my mistake. Ed P.

I bought these fins for my kids and have given them as gifts. They are perfect for kids at the pool or beach. I find that they are reasonably good quality and fit true to size. There is a range covering 3 sizes for each pair, but seems to work - my kids are a 12 and a 1 and both are using the 11-1 sizing; if you are on the cusp, I would order down. By the way, when we gave this as a gift, the girl said it was the best bday present she got! Yay!

These fins run super small. I wear size 15 shoes and tried the 15-17 size fins. I took everything i had to get them on. My feet swelled up after i took them off. That was the last time for that, so i bought a different brand and they fit. These seem to be made very well and are a good price. They are just too small. - Fins - Speedo - Swim Gear - Swimming'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Scuba Diving - swimming, swim gear speedo Scuba Diving - swimming, swim gear