Wednesday 22 December 2010

Neck Pain - fitness, back pain relief


After reading about the benefits of inversion tables and doing some research, the 9250 along with a couple of other tables met our criteria: Inexpensive, folds for storage, wrap around handles, sufficient height adjustment. Opted for this one because the breathable mesh back area with a removeable head pillow looked most comfortable. Good choice! It is as it molds to the body more than a padded backrest. Assembly of the table took about an hour using ratchets instead of the included wrenches. The instructions and pictures are clear with each part numbered. The unit we received had a part lacking a crucial bolt hole (table was usable without that part installed). Contacted the manufacturer on Monday and had a replacement part here on Thursday. That's good customer service. After almost a week of using the Elite 9250 table, can report that it's effective. As soon as I invert, feel my spine aligning and there's a full body stretch. Lower back soreness has decreased to almost nothing already after a week of using it for a few minutes a couple of times a day. Good value for the money and good investment in "me". Elite Fitness Inversion Table

If you're looking on here, you don't need to hear about how great inversion tables are.

This one is not super easy to put together, but not very difficult either (took me a about an hour). The ankle clamps/pads are not easy to adjust but it is doable with a little force... WD-40 might help, haven't tried it yet. I just keep the ankle pads in the same position and slide my feet in the side.

Very comfortable for a machine that hangs you upside down by your ankles. The head rest is nice and the handles are convenient.

This inversion table works fine for the price. It's not a fancy table with infinitely adjustable angles (there are 3 different levels from about 10 degrees from horizontal to about 60 degrees), but it works well at what it does. The upper end of the table would be better if it extended a little further--I'm about 5'11", and the cushion pushes my shoulders out of alignment, but if I take off the cushion, the metal bar in the frame is uncomfortable on my head. It's not a game stopper for me, but it could be better.

This is a great inversion table for the price. It is well built, easy to assemble, safe to operate and great quality for the price. I like it so much that I bought a second one for my winter home. My neighbor used mine twice and bought her own.

I've never used an inversion table before, and I'm getting great results with this one. It was simple to put together (comes with wrenches, which I did use but it would have been MUCH easier if I'd just bought myself a ratchet wrench). It also comes with this safety bar, so there's 3 different levels of inversion to help you get used to it. Very comfortable and secure-feeling. Only thing is, it glides backwards easily when I put my arms over my head. But when I'm ready to come back up and put my arms at my sides, it doesn't flip back over. I have to use the safety handles to pull myself back up. This isn't a big deal to me; I'm not about to rate it down for that, and in all reality I probably just need to play with the height/weight settings. This is a safe, excellent little table and I wish I'd bought it years ago.

Been struggling with back pain for a while but this year has been above and beyond a struggle to get anything done through my pain. Been to the chiropractor alot lately and still wasn't helping so I decided to give this inversion table a try.



When I got it in the mail it had been shipped in its original packaging and the tape was ready to break on one side. But over all it shipped well and very quickly.



Had to wait for my husband to come home to put it together. I was hoping it would just come out of the box and kinda fold into place but it had a few parts that needed put together. It is well made and is made out of a heavy sturdy coated metal. All parts were included and he had it together within a hour or so.



My first inversion was a bit scarier than expected. It took me a couple of times to make it to the first and second level. It does have three different inversion levels. I have even inverted to the highest level now without freaking out. I think it was just the initial not knowing exactly what to expect.



Again the product is made well for its price. Its heavy made and mechanically works well. I haven't really had to much of a problem releasing the foot holder like others have complained about. But with it being heavy.. it is pretty heavy to move around. when you already have back pain it is much easier to leave it sit or you just might hurt your self more trying to move it back to a space big enough to use it. The mesh backing is also nice and works well It pretty comfortable. The pillow I am not sure about. But if you are ok with your neck laying at the angle that the pillow puts it you should be fine.



My back has been stiff still though. I was hoping for a miracle from this product. Hoping it would take most of my pain away or at least make me more mobile and easier to get everyday things accomplished. But it hasn't. My ankle and knee were both sore when I started using the inversion table and they still are so I haven't been able to hang past the first setting for more then 8 to 10 minutes at a time. I think it would work better if I could use the better angles.So if you are experiencing knee or ankle pain it is really hard to use. Almost all the pressure of hanging is felt in your ankles. The longer you hang you start to feel it in your knees. The first level also has a bar in the middle of your back so that is kind of annoying. The bar in the center of my back is one reason it got a 4 star rating and not a five.



I have noticed neck stuffiness since I started using it as well. Not sure why.... but My shoulders and neck are not liking it. It also tells you to lay with your arms above your head which would be a comfortable move if the top of the table was angled differently or gave you a place to lay your arms to rest.



Ok so this review is a little bit of everywhere but I hope it helps some one. It is made well. But isn't helping as much as I would have hoped for. - Good Value - Back Pain Relief - Inversion Equipment - Fitness'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information