Sunday 12 December 2010

Certified Organic Grocery


I have been getting soy for my boys 8 & 10 with milk allergies and happened upon Zen Soy on Amazon. I loved the panda and thought let's try it. One of the best buying decisions I have ever made. My boys and I so love Zen Soy. The smooth creamy taste is awesome. They say it tastes just like ice cream. Now they request Zen Soy and say not other will do. My 10 year old said to never buy Silk again, he only wants Zen Soy.



I drink soymilk on a daily basis, but I usually buy the unsweetened variety. While this product is both affordable and portable, it is also extremely sweet. If you're not used to the super sweetness in your cereal, it might come as a surprise. It isn't un-tasty, but I wouldn't drink it everyday due to concerns of cavities and an upset belly.

Great to have handy in car while on the go. Requires no refrigeration. All flavors are very tasty.ZenSoy, Soy On The Go Chocolate, Organic Soy Milk, 8.25-Ounce Aseptic Packages (Pack of 15)ZenSoy, Soy On The Go Cappuccino, USDA Certified Organic Soy Milk, 8.25-Ounce Unit (Pack of 15)

ZenSoy has won me over as the best soy milk available. Ask my 7 kids (some of whom refuse to call it "soymilk" and prefer "soyjuice" as a more adequate name), and they all can agree ZenSoy tastes more like real milk... and even if they don't think it's like real milk, they still want it!

I prefer not to use containers that I can't recycle but sometimes you do what you can. These travel well and I prefer the taste over silk very vanilla. It seems a little less sweet. I don't drink them often so I'm not concerned with the sugar or calorie content.

I read 10 reviews that said this was the greatest soy milk product and 1 review that said it had a funny after taste and recommended the Silk Soy. I have to agree with the one review. I'm not sure what it is but it has almost a medicinal taste. I was ordering Silk but the subscription service on Silk Vanilla Soy was cancelled by Amazon. I'm not sure why. I tried this brand but it really is not a good substitute.



Who knew?

I received this yesterday and my 5 year old has already drank 3 boxes! We were supposed to take this on our road trip, and now I have to order more since we won't have enough! She is lactose-intolerant and this is a great alternative that doesn't require refrigeration. It doesn't taste like many of the soy milk I've tried and my husband and I enjoy it also! Highly recommend this product.

We love ZenSoy's Soy-On-The-Go soy milk! It's really convenient, with single-serving packages. Great for school lunches or any on-the-go situations. And, an easy go-to healthy drink for kids to grab at home. The packaging, with the cute panda on the box, is something that anyone can appreciate, especially kids with an interest in a "greener" planet.



Initially, we purchased this product for my son's milk allergy, but we all love it. We would buy this product even if food allergies were not an issue. It's a great choice. Consistently yummy and easy to enjoy.

I must admit I was a silk devotee as it was the best of all the brands I tried, and I tried just about all of them. Amazon was out of stock of it once and so was I so I tried Zen Soy; haven't been back since.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information