Friday 31 December 2010

10 Inch Diamond Blades - diamond blades


The 10"MK Diamond blade fits my tile saw and works great! It has the same profile as the last blade I purchased which was 3 times the cost. It appears to have the same diamond content as well. These blades easily convert my used tile saw into a dry cutting cultured stone saw. Just disconnect the water pump and cut away! The dry-cutting blade keeps my stone dry and the flexibility of the 10" diamond blade on a sliding table tile saw allows me to make intricate cuts. I am thoroughly pleased with this product! MK Diamond 159407 MK-99 10-Inch Dry or Wet Cutting Segmented Saw Blade with 5/8-Inch Arbor for Concrete and Brick

I used this blade on the MK-100 saw to cut concrete based pavers. The turbo type blade is recommended for this application where fine cutting is not required. The design clears dust/gunk from deep cuts quickly making this a good blade for 2+" thick pavers. Worked well for me. The blade cut fast and did not wear quickly. I'd get it again.

I had the saw and the pile of 60mm thick pavers to be cut (an 800 sq. ft. project total) but alas no blade. None locally, anywhere, and that included the professional places, not just the Big Boxes with shamelessly undertrained personnel. I chanced upon this blade on Amazon and, not knowing the potential life of one blade, bought two. I completed the project with the first blade still cutting as if it were right out of the box.



Use care and patience and plenty of water in your cutting and, I trust, you will experience the same delight in your money being very well spent on this quality blade.



At the time I was shopping online there were, as I recall, 10 reviews, all positive. I can even allow the 10% grumpage standard in reviews, but this was overwhelming. Shipping was exactly as promised. This story has all happy endings, and I delight in walking on my pavers and admiring my work.

I used it for a project cut that did about 60 ft of paver cutting and it definitively showed signs of wear at the end of the project and will replace it for the next project. The cuts were ok as I would get periodically some chip outs, but they were small and not an issue for me.



Now comparing this to my stock blade of my QEP 60020 24-Inch Dual Speed Tile Saw with Water Pump and Folding Stand that gave me about 200 ft of paver cutting with no chip outs. Since the QEP replacement blade is about $50, I conclude it is would be a better value for larger projects.

I built an 8' tall waterfall from natural rock and cut with this blade daily for a week. It was still working well, but I thought it would be wise to get a new blade from my local tile store "just in case". The new blade was more than twice the price, and advertised as appropriate for porcelain tile and even granite. Naturally, I installed the new blade immediately and after a day of cutting...it was toast. I reinstalled the old blade and was surprised to find that it was cutting like new, and continued to do so for another week. As the blade wears down, new diamonds are continually being exposed on the surface, maintaining its effectiveness. I couldn't be more impressed.

Excellant blade for the price, I used it to cut concrete pavers and had no problems. probably cheaper than renting a wet saw, I recomend this blade highly, cut the pavers fast and nice smooth cut, no chips..

Worked well for dry cutting 4" x 8" x 2.6" pavers. I made approx. 40 diagonal cuts to finish a job and the blade was cutting about as well at the end as on the first cuts. It's a good value under 30 bucks.

I bought 2 of these since they were so cheap compared to some and I had a lot to do. I cut at least 60 3 inch thick by 12 inch concrete wall caps with it some cuts were 45 degree angles so the cut was very long. I finished the job and never opened the second blade. It was still cutting as fast as the first cut. Highly recommend it. - Diamond Blades'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


10 Inch Diamond Blades - diamond blades diamond blades 10 Inch Diamond Blades - diamond blades