Friday 12 November 2010

Flashlight - strobe, led flashlight


I haven't been keeping up with flashlight technology but man it has come along way!



I bought two of these (by accident) and do not regret it. The laser pointer is a nice addition but the light output is what's really nice. I keep one mounted on a 12 gauge and another around the house.

Really Really good quality material, great light. Click 1 - Regular light, Click 2 - Red Lazer, Click 3 - Interval lightning. Click and hold for a second - SOS mode light blinking (Click again and OFF)

Light was shipped in fast time. Batteries included. No pressure switch which I dont care for anyway. They never stay attached on a pump shotgun. Item was great nice light with wide pan for non tunnel vision area. Laser on second push of button works perfectly. Stobe mode is cool and functions well. I used mount that attached it to a Winchester defender to the mag tube. Worked great all for under 35 bucks. Will net a big return if I sell. Thanks

I love this flashlight-- I ordered it for a trip to Panama where I will be travelling alone and here's the awesome safety features: There's a laser pointer; an on-off flashing "help" signal and even a setting that sends lights in an SOS pattern. It's easy to switch settings simply by pushing the rubber button on the handle 1,2 or 3 times. Of course it has just the regular flashlight setting as well. If you look at the configuration around the light, it is ridged so you could hit a potential attacker in the face to discourage him or her. The light is definitely packable, quite small and not too heavy. It even includes batteries. I already have it packed and ready to go.

I love this flashlight! Actually, I bought it primarily for the laser to play with my dog - she loves it! However, it is an excellent flashlight and I'm going to get another to keep in my car. It puts out a lot of light and I like the blinking SOS light that can be seen from a good distance away. It won't roll and could inflict some damage if one has a chance to use it on an attacker. It's small enough to keep in a pocket, purse or on a key chain yet it is rugged and (so far) won't break if dropped. An excellent flashlight and I highly recommend it.

This compact flashlight is an excellent self-defense and safety tool. It easily fits in my purse and goes through airport security without a hitch. I bought one for each of my young daughters to keep by their beds at night. This little tool is a must have in my home. I'm buying more to give to my friends.

I got exactly what I wanted. A small lightweight Defense flashlight. I'm sure this would rip the eye balls out of an attacker if needed, not to mention the flashlight is great too.

Great size, great weight, great everything! - Strobe - Laser - Led Mini Flashlight - Led Flashlight'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information