Sunday 31 October 2010

Stainless


The downgrade on the rating is not because of the quality of the nails. I own a Porter Cable 16 gauge finish nailer, and have purchased these before at a local home supply center. These fit and work perfectly in my finish nailer, and were less expensive from Amazon.



But, the one box of 1,000 that I ordered arrived a bit less than half full. Therefore a four star deduction. But Amazon Customer Service promptly issued a refund, and had UPS pick up the package, at Amazon's cost, for return. So, I added back two stars. A two star deduction is still there because I really did need those nails for an on-going project, and had to pay full price locally. Anchor 16132SS 2-Inch 16-Gauge Stainless Steel Finish Nail'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Stainless Stainless Stainless