Sunday 31 October 2010

Fishing Rod Holder - fishing rod holder, rod rack


I purchased it for Father's day. It is still his favorite gift EVER. He has it stuck to the truck windows with his poles in it.. He uses this thing everywhere. Ocean, lake, rivers.. its perfect and also a huge plus on the safety. It stays in place with the suction cups and we don't have to worry about the hooks possibly hurting someone or getting stuck in the fabric of our trucks. The product is well constructed, has had no problems dealing with the weather. It continued to stay on the glass even when the outside temps were over 105. Koller Craft Rod Rack and Go

I just notice this product on amazon.com, i bought it from a sports store a while back and was wondering if i could find another. A great rod and reel holder, you can mount the stationary mounts in your boat or home then put your rods in it when you would like to take four with you it pops out and then there held by holders that have suction cups on the back to put them in ur truck. Keeps lines from getting tangled up while in carry. Very good deal if you dont want you rods stolen from the boat! I will buy this over and over again.

I bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas. I know nothing about this kind of thing, but he says it is good gear for the price and it is well made. Anyone looking for something like this will be happy with this product.

The first time I used the rack- one of the suction cups fell off. I screwed it back on and thought well maybe it wasn't screwed on very well and I just fixed it. That wasn't the case. The suction cup falls off every time I attach it my pick ups rear window. Its useless now- don't waste your money on this.

My boyfriend and I spend a lot of time outdoors. However we live in a small apartment with not a lot of storage space for camping or fishing gear. I got sick of tripping over our poles in the closet. I purchased this and hung it on the back of the closet door, it worked out GREAT! They are off the floor and outta my way! One kinda down side is while off the brackets nailed to the door, the holder with just 3 poles is a little awkward to hold onto. That may because I don't have four on it or just me. I was just expected a tight fit onto the poles and this, while secure, is a little loose. That maybe a pro or a con, we'll see. But overall VERY HAPPY HERE!

The Pros: A great rod and reel holder that you can mount with the stationary mounts in your boat, or in the back of the truck with the suction cups, keeps lines from getting tangled up while you carry them, and it locks in with clips on top.



The Cons: I wish it would be able to hold more then four rods, it pops out to easy from the stationary mounts it is only held in with the suction cups on the back, the locking clips look a little weak, and in time I feel they will break, I guess time will tell.

Very good deal I would buy this again. - Fishing Rod Holder - Rod Rack'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Fishing Rod Holder - fishing rod holder, rod rack fishing rod holder Fishing Rod Holder - fishing rod holder, rod rack