Monday 11 October 2010

Markers - permanent markers, markers


Shapie markers are simply the best permanaemt markers for just about any use. We use them for making quick signs in our shop, putting names on clothing (on the inside), and in the woodshop to indicate cut lines.



The colors are bright and do not fade over time. They are also pernanent, so some care should be taken.



Highly recommended! Sharpie Fine-Tip Permanent Marker, 24-Pack Assorted Colors

Although I ordered this item, I actually received the "80's Glam" color set with 24 fine markers, which is almost the same but about 10 markers are different (the ones on the far left in the picture). I also ordered the ultra-fine version: Sharpie Ultra-Fine-Point Permanent Markers, 24-Pack Colored Markers (32893).



Both sizes are suitable for writing - these "fine" are much finer than a standard chisel-tip marker, for example. The ultra-fine are much finer, more like a pen than a marker. These are great for posters and coloring when we want permanent or water-proof, or writing on packing boxes, etc.; and the ultra-fine for general writing, such as labeling CDs, ziploc bags, etc., and detail work on small posters.



These are top-quality permanent markers. If you want a large variety of colors, this is an excellent set; we've had no dripping or bleeding. Just keep in mind colors may vary from the picture.

Always love Sharpies, bright, long-lasting, and fun. Note that the 5 markers on the left side of the front row may not be the same as the ones pictured, since they are the limited edition ones... was a little disappointed that I didn't get the "Caribbean Colors" set, but love them just the same.

These are bright colors and they seem to last forever as long as the caps are on tight. I think I've had mine for a couple of years now. I can't keep my daughter's hands out of my markers! Therefore, I am getting her a pack of her very own for Christmas.

I always had to deal with never finding a marker when I really needed one. So I got this package, and now I have markers throughout the house! The different colors make labeling more fun. The only negative is the lighter colors are a bit tough to read, so I haven't found an appropriate use for them as of yet. The darker ones are great, though!

I bought this for a friend in a nursing home. She hand-makes greeting cards and these were exactly what she needed for a new project (wanted lots of different colors). It was easy to order them for her, they weren't expensive and they made her so happy. I'd say this purchase was a hit. - Color - Permanent Markers - Markers - Marker Pens'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Markers - permanent markers, markers marker pens Markers - permanent markers, markers