Monday 11 October 2010

Flip Ultra Hd - flip video, flip ultra hd


Overall I love this camera. It's easy to use. Easy to set up. Easy to get my pics and videos off of it. The picture quality itself is excellent. While I admit I AM a big fan of Sony (am typing this on my Vaoi Laptop), that's only because they keep delivering value. For the price you can't beat this video / camera combo.



Only one thing I would request - a stronger light and / or a flash option. That is the reason for the 4 star rating under feature set.



Also, my technophobe husband was able to pick this up and use it with no instruction from me. Priceless. Sony Bloggie Duo Camera (Violet) NEWEST MODEL - Flip Ultra Hd - Hd Camcorder - Flip Video - High Definition'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Flip Ultra Hd - flip video, flip ultra hd flip video Flip Ultra Hd - flip video, flip ultra hd