Friday 15 October 2010

Lounge Pants - sweat pants, athletic pants


I really like the pants and the are incredibly conformable and they are a good length on me, however i am only 5.2 and the pant legs just barley touch the ground. Also they are called rollover waist but i have to wear them unrolled to even reach my hips, i do wish the waist part of the pant was a little longer so they could be rolled over. Again the mediums I bought fit me fine in the waste unrolled and in the leg but I am only 5.2 I would go up a size if your any taller then that. Over all i love the pants and i wear them all the time but they are pretty short. Cotton Lycra Yoga Pants with Roll Over Waist 11 Colors

so they run small for yoga pants and definetly arnt made for anyone with a butt. i too could not fold over at least in the back and hardly in the front. They seem way more cotton then lycra and just strech out and fall down after a couple hours of wear...kinda wish I didnt buy 5 pairs now...colors and price are greatCotton Lycra Yoga Pants with Fold Over Waist-11 Colors - Athletic Pants - Active Pants - Alkii - Sweat Pants'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Lounge Pants - sweat pants, athletic pants athletic pants Lounge Pants - sweat pants, athletic pants