Thursday 14 October 2010

Laptop Bag - book bag, shoulder bag


I love this bag: I can't believe how much stuff you can fit in this! It is exceptionally well designed and can hold almost anything you need in order to serve faithfully as a sort of briefcase, which is how I use it. Great stitching, relatively lightweight, easy to lug around. For the price, I sincerely don't believe you could do better. Black Heavyweight Classic Messenger Bag

A little big, but very comfortable nonetheless. The strap is very thick and strong and very easy on the shoulders which I love. A lot of space to carry your books and whatever you might want to haul around, I'm pretty sure it'll fit. Thanks for the quick shipping!

I had been looking for a man bag for a while. This does the job. It's nothing fancy, but it holds a water bottle has two front zipper pockets (under the flap), one large zipper pocket inside, and a large inside zipper pocket. Holds stuff. Doesn't look like purse. Good Quality. It's 3 stars because a man doesn't give more than that.

THE BIGGEST issue I had was that in the picture they show a RAPID bag but once you order it you see its not by RAPID but by ROTHCO and the rothco bags can be found MUCH cheaper then here. Rothco bags in general arn't too bad but they wont last very long. The inner zipper is poor quality and will break on you if u open and close it too often. The bag itself wont probably tear anytime soon. BUT AGAIN THIS IS NOT A BAG BY RAPID. ITS BY ROTHCO

I purchased the black, canvas messenger bag about two weeks ago to tote my netbook and work related materials. It also holds a paperback and a couple of magazines, no problem, for my lunch breaks. I've carried everything from construction plans to an SLR camera, and occasionally, both at once. This bag has lots of room and pockets, and it's almost perfect for what I need. The bag has two pockets at each end that will hold water bottles, a smart phone, sunglasses, etc., and two pockets on the inside front for a wallet, pens, gum, lip balm, etc. It is free form so it doesn't stand up on it's own, but that works for me. The only set back is that the inside pockets don't seal with snaps (or velcro or whatever) like the two end pockets. The outside flap is held down with two velcro strips on each pocket, which makes the outside flap look nice, but you don't have the security or confidence that stuff isn't going fall out when it is lying on its side or on the ground. The strap is adjustable for over the shoulder or across the shoulder length. I love this bag, and it looks rugged enough to last awhile even with me hauling all my $#!t around.

I was looking for a medium size canvas bag to carry a few work files and small materials. My previous bag (A Jack Bauer bag from the TV show 24, "Season 2" finally wore out). When I typed in "Jack Bauer bag", hoping to find the same bag I had, this bag appeared. This bag must be a newer bag in later seasons. Anyway, this bag is good, but a lot bigger than I thought so I will be using it for travel rather than a work bag. I wouldn't recommend this bag for a laptop unless you are very careful with the way you handle the bag off your shoulder. I think this bag will be a good "carry on" bag or if you have large files, stacks of papers, magazines and/or small books to carry to school or work, then it would be a good bag to buy for the price. It stays on your shoulder okay and has five small pockets: One small pocket on each end, two medium pockets under the flap side by side, and one very small zipper pocket inside. The velcro holds down the flap okay unless you have something very heavy inside, like a laptop or heavy books. It only has a shoulder strap and not a hand handle like my other one did. All and All, a good bag for the price.

The latest review had me little worried, but I went ahead and bought the black messenger bag anyway. I received it a day before the earliest estimated delivery date and it's perfect! Being my first online purchase, I was grateful to have been notified via email every step of the way. I won't hesitate to buy from them again should the opportunity arise. :D

This bag is exactly what it says it is. It's a simple canvas bag with a couple pockets and a strap. The stitching looks well done. I'm sure it would hold up under everyday use for awhile. If you are looking for a simple looking canvas bag, then this is for you.

This bag is very nice.



The Good:

The bag came in great condition, and arrived almost two weeks early. The strap is very long and wide, which is good because I am tall and carry heavy books and such for college. Velcro strips on the flap of the bag are good, and the compartments are deep, so I doubt I will ever lose anything. Handy zipper pouch on the inside of the bag's main compartment.



The Bad:

The bag is a bit small. I can fit four 3-section notebooks, and a standard zipper-binder in the main compartment, but I have no room for textbooks. No back-compartment, which isn't a big deal, but would have been nice. Besides the water-bottle holders on the sides, there are no features (Pen/Hi-lighter holders, ID case, etc) The strap is a bit frayed around the metal hooks at the base, but they don't look like anything major.



Overall, a very nice bag, but definitely not a Jack Bauer bag. - Laptop Bag - Book Bag - Bag - Shoulder Bag'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Laptop Bag - book bag, shoulder bag bag Laptop Bag - book bag, shoulder bag