Thursday 14 October 2010

Coin Cell Batteries - small batteries, battery


The Batteries were received in a week in an envelop thru Post Office.

They work as they were supposed to.

One thing missing: no expiration date for them. But hell, they work anyway at the time they were received. Maxell Watch Battery Button Cell LR41 AG3 192 Pack of 10 Batteries

I had a choice between paying about $5 each at local "drug stores" or Shacks ... or picking up 10 for $2.25 delivered here. Took about a week to come across country by 1st Class Mail. The choice is yours.

$2.15 for 10 with free shipping, and they are charged not flat

Simply cannot beat the price, just wish more items used LR41

My thermometer did and I replaced it!

Well worth it - Simply can't beat the price.

Supposedly 1.5 volt batteries arrived with charges between 0.8 and 1.0 volts. Worthless. Contacted seller (National Deals), no response. For two bucks, I won't pursue it any further, but figured shoppers should know.



It's March 30, and I still haven't heard from National Deals.



UPDATE: Contacted seller again and they responded. Sent fresh batteries that tested and worked properly.

Maxell Watch Battery Button Cell LR41 AG3 192 Pack of 10 Batteries



I PURCHASED THIS ITEM FROM "NATIONAL BRAND DISTRIBUTORS". AFTER NOT RECIEVING THE ITEM AFTER A WEEK OR SO, I E-MAILED THE COMPANY WITH MY CONCERNS..... WITHIN 10 TO 15 MINUTES A REPRESENTITIVE OF THE COMPANY CONTACTED ME BY TELEPHONE AND TOLD ME THAT HE WOULD SEND ANOTHER PACK THAT DAY. I RECIEVED IT IN 2-DAYS, VERY HAPPY.



I'VE BEEN DOING SOME SPRING CLEANING THIS WEEK AND FOUND THE ORIGINAL SET OF BATTERIES, STILL IN THE MAILING ENVELOPE THAT HAD BEEN PUT WITH A LOT OF OTHER PAPERS BY MISTAKE.



MY I'M SENDING THE PAYMENT FOR THE SECOND SET TODAY. I WILL USE THIS COMPANY FOR ALL OF MY PURCHASES. THEY HAVE GONE BEYOND REASONABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT WITH THEM...



JOHN WEAVER - Battery - Button Batteries - Ag3 Battery - Small Batteries'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Coin Cell Batteries - small batteries, battery ag3 battery Coin Cell Batteries - small batteries, battery