Friday 29 October 2010

Highly Recommended


We've owned 4 of these. They're the most comfortable float out of a half dozen different kinds we've tried. But, here's the problem. The seat is a wafer thin water permeable material that disintegrated after just two seasons in our chlorinated pool. If you use chlorine, and don't mind replacing the float after one or two seasons, I highly recommend it. We've switched our pool sanitation to a Clearwater ionizer which doesn't harm anything except algae and bacteria so we're counting on getting many years out of our Kelsyus floats, but chlorine really does a job on them. Kelsyus Floating Lounger

I ordered two Kelsyus floating loungers. It doesn't take long to blow one up, but it would be nice if an air pump could be used instead of your lungs. One has kept the air in for weeks; the other must have had a leak. I went on line to arrange for an exchange, and I received the replacement before I even had returned the one with the leak (at no cost for postage). The new one is fine. We like the design because most of your body is in the water and stays cool. You can keep your legs and feet in the water or on the lounger. It is very comfortable for me to lay back on but less so for my husband who is 6'4" tall. We like that it has a covering over the plastic so that you don't stick to it and it doesn't get too hot. For the price, we recommend this lounger. I plan to spend many hours on it in our pool this summer:-)

After going thru many pool floats that were either uncomfortable or flimsy, this is the one that everybody fights over to get to use. So we now own 3 of them! I've taken many naps on this one while floating in the pool. It allows you to sun, but also keep part of you in the water to stay cool. The best part is, at end of season, it folds up into a flat saucer with a nice storage bag and takes up no space in storage.

I purchased 4 of these type floats last year and 2 sprang leaks after use in the lake throughout this summer. I sent email to Swimways (Kelsyus manufacturer) to ask for fix and they sent me 2 new replacements within the same week I sent email! The floats are comfortable and are highlights of time spent out on lake. So, to experience this kind of customer service and overall quickness in response was rare to experience these days. I'd highly recommend.

I bought this to try out. I learned on my last resort trip these are great at the pool to just relax in large open pools. I am 300lbs and about 6 feet and it works for me. The limit it says is 250 but it fit me fine. Mind you the cup holer sank in a bit but it holds well. It's also so easy to blow up. Only the bag part and foot rest need inflation. There is a metal wiring that holds it all together. Also it has a nice carrying back that flattens out for travel. I highly recommend this for anyone going to a resort with a pool or lazy river. I'm going to buy another one for my g/f so we both have one

I received my Kelsyus lounger very promptly and was very happy with the quality and comfort. I have been buying cheap floats for a few years and was tired of their lack durability/comfort and was prepared to spend more than what the Kelsyus cost. After reading some of the reviews I decided to give it a try. It feels sturdy, and is very comfortable and ideal for floating around the pool with a drink and book in hand. If there were any negatives it would be that my husband is 6'2 and the headrest does not offer the support that it does for me, but then it is my float so he's happy that I'm happy!

My wife really enjoys this float, however it's not ideal for sunning while in the pool since it can only be used sitting up. For me, being a big guy, it's not an ideal float. At 6'+ it's difficult to sit in, and the cup holder is virtually useless since my size pushes the middle well under water. The most disappointing thing was that after purchase, and waiting for delivery I found the exact same floats at Target for a few bucks less, and with out the wait. The nylon casing isn't very durable, but the bladders inside seem to hold up well. All in all, not a bad product, but not as unique or cheap as they make it seem on the Amazon site.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Highly Recommended Highly Recommended Highly Recommended