Sunday 3 October 2010

Free Shipping - free shipping, ballpoint


I was a faithful Foray 1.2 mm fan. Could not find them and tried my luck with the paper mate profile 1.4 B pen. They are so smooth to write with. Writing realy flows. I am a very-picky-pen-person. So if you like a somewhat bolder line, you have to look no further. These pens are great! Paper Mate Profile Retractable Ballpoint Pens, 12 Blue Ink Pens (89466)

I love these pens. They are very smooth to write with and there are never ever any ink blotches on your hands afterwards. They are a bold print, and are very comfortable to use. You can drop them without having them break on you like some others I have used. Overall a great pen, and priced well.

Absolutely my favorite pens! The Profile 1.4B writes clearly, smoothly, boldly, never had one skip. The grip is comfortable, contoured right, placed right IMO.

PLEASE, Papermate, keep making these!

If you want a bold mechanical pencil to go with these, try Pentel Fiesta AX13 1.3mm.

I love how easily the ink glides out of these pens - I use them at home and at work. There is a bit of glue on the writing tip of each new pen - remove that so the ink can come out and the pen will work very well.

There's one small drawback to these pens, they can develop the little bit of extra ink on the tip that might smear if it transfers to the page. I've ONLY found this to be a problem when writing long pieces (like my college notes), but I still don't care. I keep a kleenex handy to wipe the excess every so often. They write so smoothly, the blue ink is very easy to see against textbooks, paper, etc., and I've never had one break down (spring) or break (clip on top) on me. They just seem to last forever, too.

I never thought I'd have to mention a pen being noisy, but Paper Mate has done it. I bought a box of these based on first the comment of a client and then the reviews here. You press the clicker down to write and click again to withdraw the pen tip. When the pen is clicked down to expose the tip for writing, the click end of the pen rattles around.



The pens don't write a smooth line either with normal pressure. Finally, they come with a little protector ball on the tip that you need to remove to use the first time, but the ball fell off several pens in the box upon arrival.



I like my Pilot EasyTouch medium point pen a lot more. Smoother line on a page, better rubber feel (less plastic-y) on the part where you grip with you fingertips, and no noise when writing or moving the pen. - Paper Mate - Free Shipping - Ballpoint'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Free Shipping - free shipping, ballpoint paper mate Free Shipping - free shipping, ballpoint