Tuesday 5 October 2010

Bridesmaid Gift


I bought the necklace for my 11 yr old and she loved it. I would recommend this necklace for anyone 15 and older because the heart pendant is pretty decent size and it actually looks a bit bigger on her. Silver & Pink Crystal Double Heart Charm Pendant Necklace

My girlfriend loved this necklace! I was a bit skeptical at first given the price, but she uses it as an everyday necklace as opposed to a special occasion one. The necklace and pendant are both well polished to an almost mirror-like finish. The pink crystals compliment the overall appearance. The back side of the pendant isn't perfectly smooth, as you might expect, it possesses a "handmade" quality. The front of the pendant appears smoother.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Bridesmaid Gift Bridesmaid Gift Bridesmaid Gift