Saturday 23 October 2010

Bohemian - leather bracelet


This bracelet was bought as a gift for my boyfriend's sister and it's absolutely perfect. She is a bit bohemian but doesn't like anything too outrageous and this bracelet is simple but stunning. The colors remind me of a sunset over the plains of Arizona and the leather makes it a great bracelet to wear everyday. Overall a great buy! Leather Zen Bracelet, Color Beads, Bali-style Silver Beads, Adjustable 6 to 9 Inches, for Men, Women, Teens. Gift Box.

A great and beautiful bracelet. Seems to be well made. I would especially recommend this for the teenager in your life. (Either male or female.) As for as the size and how it fits, well read the description, it answers that question.

I don't normally wear bracelets, but when I ran across this...I knew I had to have it. I absolutely love it!! I get compliments on it all the time from coworkers, or strangers at the store. It looks great no matter what I'm wearing. - Leather Bracelet'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Bohemian - leather bracelet leather bracelet Bohemian - leather bracelet