Saturday 16 October 2010

Accessory Kits - epic, accessory kits


After receiving this case, I almost wrote a review to state that, well, you CAN get your Epic 4G to fit with a little bit of work. And it gets better after a few days. I held off, thinking I'll get to reviewing once I get some miles on this thing.



Well, here I am after three months of continuous use. Turns out the reason it kept getting less and less snug was the stitching on the left side of the front panel (what's under the flap when it's closed) was getting loose... and now it's pretty much unravelled, exposing the cardboard embedded within that panel that gives it its stiffness. The cardboard has Chinese printing on it - wonder if they cut up old shipping boxes for reuse? I digress.



Three stars because it lasted 3 months under heavy use, and cost very little. I got what I paid for (both good and bad). But I'll be trying something else to replace it. Black Horizontal Leather Pouch For Samsung Galaxy S Epic 4G Phone Case Cover with Belt Clip Magnetic Closing

Ordered the case and got it quickly.



Found the case to be a tight fit at first (as most leather products are when shipped) but found if I slid the flap INSIDE the case then put the phone in ... and let it sit overnight (the important part) it stretched the leather enough to allow easy use of the phone (an old 2-way radio trick, BTW)



This even worked when I received my case cover ... just a night with the flap inside the case with the phone allowed for all the stretching needed for daily use.



With a little maintenance, a great case for the price!

The shipping was excellent. I was excited that I received it so fast. Nice looking but you can barely put the phone in and take it out. I missed alot of calls because of this "TO MUCH OF A TIGHT FIT" . Dont even think about putting a case on with it. I dont recommend for the Samsung Epic.

i didnt even have this fone case for a week before it ripped on me makin me have to glue it with super glue an that didnt last for long now i have to buy another one i wish i could get my money back for it. - Samsung - Epic - Accessory Kits - Htc Evo'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Accessory Kits - epic, accessory kits epic Accessory Kits - epic, accessory kits