Wednesday 13 October 2010

Abercrombie - bracelet, abercrombie


I really liked the look of this bracelet, being female, it was a tad big for my wrist, but it worked perfectly as an ankle bracelet. That is until I got it wet. I'm one of those people that wears multiple bracelets all the time, including in the shower and when I swim. This one was ok for a few days (like I said it looked great) but after a few showers it fell apart, not the knots, but it literally split down the middle. It seemed to be held together with glue or something because it was a clean break. So, lesson learned, if you get this, it looks great, but take it off before you swim or shower. Mens Black Adjustable Leather Cord Surf Bracelet Anklet

ive had this all of 3 days now and today after getting out of the shower the cord splits right down the middle... i figured from the title "SURF" it should be fine for swimming, showers, anything with water... its not wish i had read more reviews before buying...

This is just like it looks. I own the black version and the brown version. I thought the shipping costs were a little high, but, whatever. I would buy this again. I wear them as bracelets, not anklets. Only problem is that it's a bit of a challenge to get it fitted right with one hand, but you can do it with practice. Looks great on and I think it's going to wear fine. I've lifted weights with it, showered with it, etc., and it's hanging together fine. I mean...it's leather, how bad can it be, right ?

I originally purchased this to wear as an anklet, but also tried it as a wristband. My wrists are so thin, the band fell to right above my knuckles. Unfortunately, tightening only serves to allow the other leather bands to pop out of the alignment, therefore pushing the cuffs of my shirts up, or just plain sticking out. So, I tried to put it over my ankle. There's no problem with my foot or ankle, there's just no way to loosen the band far enough to get it over both your foot and ankle, (even if its pulled loose at its farthest point). I finally managed to get the band onto my ankle, only to have it too tight, and unfortunately me having to cut it off because there was no way to get it off my ankle again.



Good product for the quality of manufacturing. Not a good product when it comes to adjusting the bands for proper fitting.

Used it as a wrist bracelet. Took it off every day after wearing it, never got it wet. Upon loosening and tightening it repeatedly, the cord got a slit in it. It was only a matter of time after that until it broke.



If it had been a more durable product, I would have been very satisfied.

This company is the easiest of ever worked with on Amazon! I have a few of there thinks and they are outstanding! Service is excellent, people are friendly and always answer any questions you have. I wil be buying many more items from surfertiki! Its hard to find employees amd managment that cares these days, and trust me they do. I just cant say enough about these people or there products. I've ordered from at least 40 stores on amazon and theres is buy far the best. 6 stars in my book! - Abercrombie - Mens Bracelet - Bracelet'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Abercrombie - bracelet, abercrombie abercrombie Abercrombie - bracelet, abercrombie