Sunday 24 October 2010

Ab Workout - abs, abdominal


I was torn between going with the Harbinger brand straps and these. I was more aware of Harbinger equipment being a good brand but decided to go with the less expensive Valeo straps. I was happy to find that these straps are perfect. They have a solid construction, large calipers to fit on any olympic-size bar, and they have a padded clothe interior so they are very comfortable on the arms. I would recommend these for anyone looking for ab straps. Valeo Ab Straps

These abdominal straps are awesome, what a workout! I only have a minor discrepancy with them and it will only affect some users. The D rings aren't big enough to fit over a thick pull-up bar. I prefer the thick pull-up bar because it is easier for me to grip and it's what I always used in the Marine Corps. If you exercise on a thin pull-up bar then these straps will work perfect for you. I'm actually using them in my doorway at home with the Iron Gym, also available here on Amazon. Check them both out.

I purchased these to isolate my lower abdominals, but found that I got a complete abdominal workout without having to do a million crunches etc...

Also, you have the option of adding ankle weights to increase the difficulty of your workout. I attached my straps thru opposite sides of a 4 ft. chain that runs thru the floor joists in my basement.

I would buy these agian. Solid bulid with sturdy rings. Should last me a lifetime with 4 time weekly use easily.

I've used this at my home pull up bar and it works great. Your abs will absolutely burn doing leg raises! Instead of getting distracted by losing grip on the bar, hang off of these ab straps will allow you to do more leg raises and focus on what your after--building solid abs!



==PROS==

- Easy install via "clip on"

- Secure

- Comfortable

- Good value & price

- Extremely high quality, it will NOT rip



==CONS==

- None, it's perfect

I bought these because I wanted to be able to work my abs more than just the 3 days that I go to the gym during the week. The carabiners fit very nicely on my pullup bar in my doorway. The straps themselves are very comfortable to lay your arms in. I think its awesome that you have several choices as to how you can arrange your fingers while holding yourself up. You're bound to find a comfortable position and stick to it. They come out of the package ready to be placed onto your pullup bar, no assembly required. These straps give my abs a more intense workout compared to the stationary hanging leg raise machine at my gym (which does not use straps) and for the price, you can't go wrong with this product.

When I went to buy ab straps I was baffled by the various price range. I have used these straps for a year and expect they will last for years with no complaint. Well made, great product, and a very reasonable price.

These ab straps are seriously made with very large caribiners and wide, padded, washable material. I use them with the Iron Gym Total Upper Body Workout Bar - Extreme Edition. I've been using these for about three weeks. The only problem I have with the straps is that I need to put a towel down (a hand towel folded over once) to prevent my sensitive skin from being irritated. Maybe after a few washes it might get better and/or my arms get used to them; it isn't a big issue for me to use towels.

These are very well made and sturdy. They easily support your body weight, and they are as comfortable as could be expected for something that supports your weight on this part of your arms. My only complaint is that after a few months use, they still do not collapse when hanging, which makes them about 18 inches wide hanging on the bar. I'd like for them to slide neatly to the side when not in use. That being said, I'm sure I could have purchased a less sturdy pair that would do so.

I almost bought a pair of ab straps for more than double the price these are going for on Amazon. The Valeo Ab Straps are great, very comfortable and sturdy enough that I have no concerns with my 210lbs. hanging from them. - Abdominal - Exercise - Ab Workout - Abs'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Ab Workout - abs, abdominal abs Ab Workout - abs, abdominal