Saturday 25 September 2010

Soap Holder - soap holder


These work great to air out sponges next to the sink at work in the break room. The price is definitely right- But we bought 2, and shipping was $6.99- so we paid more for shipping than we did for the 2 products put together- and they are feather weight. But the product is good. PACIFIC Clear Soap Saver

My mom lives in another country and she had never seen these kids of soap dishes before. I bought her one as a gift, and then I bought one more as a gift for her friend and then one more for another relative who've seen it, and then even more. Overall I think I bought maybe 5 or 6 total, thankfully I found them at Cost Plus store so I didn't have to pay shipment and the price was right.

Amazing how little things can draw so much attention. It've been couple years and my mom still uses it.

I can't stand the smell of mildewed kitchen sponges. This gadget solves the problem. We have two of them near the kitchen sink. If you rinse and squeeze out your sponges after use, they will dry quickly and remain fresh as a daisy. And, they are nearly invisible in use.



Also keeps your soap dry if your soap dish, like ours, turns soft face soap to white mush. Pays for itself in soap saved. I order several at a time from City Living, so the cost comes to about three bucks each. - Soap Holder'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Soap Holder - soap holder soap holder Soap Holder - soap holder