Saturday 25 September 2010

Pants


I've been wearing Propper pants for hiking, cycling, any activity where I need tough pants... and also for lounging around/casual wear. I love the number of pockets, and the fact that these pants hold up so well. My old pair is about 5 years old and still going strong! I wear men's pants size 33 and the medium BDU's fit perfectly. Propper Poly / Cotton Ripstop BDU Pants Khaki MS F520138250M1

These fit well and look great. They appear to be super durable, yet are not excessively heavy or bulky. They are cool looking enough so that I don't feel like some goober-soldier-wannabe, yet are the real deal when it comes to tactical purposes (in terms of CCW, extra magazine storage, and adaptability) and mil-spec indestructability.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Pants Pants Pants