Thursday 23 September 2010

Palm - screen protector, palm


This screen protector went on easily enough and feels substantial enough to provide a good amount of protection to the screen. At the same time, I have not noticed any decrease in the touch screen's sensitivity. A good buy, especially considering the low price. Three LCD Screen Guards / Protectors for Palm Pixi / Pixi Plus

Trust me I have been through a bunch of these...I can't stand the bubbles, so I buy new ones when the bubbles start to bother me. I have paid as much as $16.00 for a pack of screen protectors and found these at their much cheaper price superior to those. These gave precise instructions on how to apply and I got no bubbles with these screen protectors. They also fit my Palm Pixi Plus perfectly. Very pleased with this purchase!!!

Wow, wonderful service! I received my package quickly and it was the correct screen protector unlike others had previously said. The only issue was with the "lint-free" wipes that come with each protector. I rated this product at a 3, and almost immediately, I had an email from the seller offering a refund, and a second set of the protectors for free!! I've never experienced a better seller.

The guards were ok. They were cheap so it works. They bubble up really bad when your applying them so be careful. I got another one that came with my phone case (it was more expensive) and it works a lot better. These are good back ups though and you can't beat the price. - Palm - Screen Protector'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Palm - screen protector, palm screen protector Palm - screen protector, palm