Tuesday 21 September 2010

gel pen sets - gelly roll pens, gel pen sets


These gel pens are excellently for high lighting as well as for being used for 3d effects. I have tried most of these and can find no fault with them. I do suggest if you are filling in a areas, you move the pen slowly and let the ink flow. For journally, you can write with them as you would any pen. I will be purchasing more of these after the beginning of the month. Sakura Gelly Roll Metallic Medium Point Pen Set, 10-Pack

I love Gelly Roll Pens. I use them all the time for crafts and coloring. This pack was very nice. It had all the colors I wanted plus that very hard to find metallic orange. Buying this pack is so much easier and cheaper than going to a craft store and buying the pens individually. The pens work great as well. They create smooth lines and fill in wonderfully.

I received these markers yesterday and have been using them ever since. It is not a super fine point marker, but it does very well in most situations. Lots of great colors too. They have rubber grips which make them comfortable to use. I would buy them again. - Gel Pen Sets - Gelly Roll Pens'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


gel pen sets - gelly roll pens, gel pen sets gelly roll pens gel pen sets - gelly roll pens, gel pen sets