Sunday 19 September 2010

Contains Wheat - pancakes, quick


My family loves Bisquick pancakes. Most Saturday mornings I take one of these mixes, add an 8 oz bottle of water, mash and add a couple of ripe bananas and make the best pancakes you have ever tasted.



The ripeness of the bananas directly effects the taste of the pancakes, they must be ripe. We take ripe bananas, peel them, bag them and freeze them so that they will be ready for pancake day. If there is banana juice in the bag be sure to pour it into the mix too.



Try it, you'll probably love it.



This mix makes enough pancakes for about three adults, maybe a little more. Bisquick Shake 'n Pour Buttermilk Pancake Mix, 10.6-Ounce Containers (Pack of 8)

not sure where the problems occured that other customers experienced, but I was almost totally satisfied with this product...easy to mix, the pancakes came out great (if not slightly bland tasting)...my only criticism is that leftover batter tends to thicken when refrigerated...don't add extra water or the batter will be too thin...take the batter out of the fridge and let warm to room temp before using.

I like buying my pancakes in bulk like this from Amazon. I am wheelchair bound and it keeps me from having to buy only one or two of the bulky boxes of stuff. The pancakes are good and easy to make. Each one of the containers will easily make 8 good sized pancakes.

For decades, I would always make pancake mix from scratch (and to be honest, it's really not that difficult to do so.) But now that I have less time and perhaps out of laziness, I've switched to this product. It's REALLY EASY. Literally all you do is add water to the fill line (on side of jar), put lid back on and shake vigorously to mix. It's not always that easy to get the mix at the bottom to mix with the water and their suggestion of tapping the bottom doesn't work. But the mix turns out just fine. It doesn't make the nice fluff, airy pancakes that you can get from homemade mixes but it makes perfectly fine, tasty regular pancakes. And you can't beat the convenience. They're great to have on hand even as back ups. This particular size (10.6oz) I found too large for just my son and I but the smaller size is perfect. And it's easy to make pancakes for him whenever he wants.

I forgot how ggod the bisqick pancake tasted, I haven't had them for years. I'm please, I was able to find this shake & pour mix on amazon the price is good, the amount is a lot. the taste is good the pancake is light. also quick and easy to prepare.

Every Sunday is pancake day and this product produces consistent, delicious, and quick results. I know, you can make them from scratch, from a bag, and also from a box. This product ensures that pancakes taste good all the time. And how many things do you know you can count on week to week?

Have tried the product from the grocery store and loved it. We had a hard time finding this product in the stores. Since we do grocery shopping once a month we were looking for 6 to 8 and could only find 2 or 3. We looked on line and found a company to purchase from for a reasonable price except they wanted $10 per bottle for shipping, $60 for six bottles, really? We did not know that Amazon also dealt with food products but we search anyway. Not only did we find the product, we found it slightly lower than the store price and FREE SHIPPING! We bought 2 cases and plan to purchase a case a month especially in the summer time when we camp. This is an excellent product which can be altered to your liking. For instance we add Hershey's chocolate syrup into the bottle and make chocolate pancakes.

I didn't like these at all! The pancakes came out too thin and had a terrible taste. In fact I just threw out a bottle I had in the refrigerator. I'll stick to the powder in the box type. I don't reccomend this product.

The product conveniently makes very good pancakes. Be careful of Amazon's pricing. I have been ordering it through Amazon's Grocery Department for less than $18 per case. With no explanation as to why, Amazon offered it for over $38 per case. That plus shipping brought the price per bottle to over $5.00 a bottle, which is approximately $2.50 per bottle more than the local grocery stores. - Yummy - Pancakes - Easy - Quick'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Contains Wheat - pancakes, quick pancakes Contains Wheat - pancakes, quick