Thursday 9 September 2010

Book Sox -frog - stretchable book covers, book covers


I bought this product because my first grader child needed this for his reading text book. It lasted a couple of months before it receivied its first little hole. When my son put his text book on a bench table at school that has some kind of honey or syrup substance that stuck to the cover. I was even more disappointed. I say it did a average job of protecting the book from external forces. Next year I am going to get a paperbook cover. Extreme Book Sox - Jumbo Planets - Stretchable Book Covers - Book Covers - Book Cover - School Supplies'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Book Sox -frog - stretchable book covers, book covers book cover Book Sox -frog - stretchable book covers, book covers