Sunday 29 August 2010

Starter Sets - yoga blocks, starter sets


Mat is great for yoga, as well as the blocks and strap. I am using it for a multipurpose mat and I am finding that it is wearing out. If you need a yoga mat only, this will do, if you are looking for a mat to use for cardio and other work outs, you may want a heavier duty one. I was using this mat for p90x and after 60 days it's beginning to show signs of wearing. So, to sum up, great yoga only mat, not so durable for more intense workouts. Sunny Health & Fitness Yoga Kit

My wife is pregnant and her workouts now have to be pretty limited. She bought a yoga DVD but without some basic equipment it was difficult to complete the workouts. Now that she has this starter kit, she is able to complete her workouts and she feels much better when she's finished. She couldn't believe how much of a difference the blocks can make.

The foam yoga blocks, strap and mat are okay. This kit is really for beginners that aren't going to be practicing yoga a lot or a person that need props to travel with. If you are going to be doing yoga a lot you will need better props.

This is probably the least expensive yoga kit you can find on Amazon (at the moment) but the strap is a bit too short, and the mat not as thick as some alternatives; not that it's unusable. The foam blocks are fine and the kit comes with two (instead of one as most other kits are set up with.) Overall, I think it's a good starter kit. The only upgrade that would be truly worthwhile, in my opinion, is a longer strap. This said, the only thing that's essential in yoga practice is a mat and having blocks is a strap is a bit of a plus.

So far I have enjoyed this purchase. Mostly I use the mat which is holding up just fine. It's a bit smelly at first, which is unfortunate, but once it has been opened up and used a few times the new smell diminishes.

pretty great yoga mat. it is your typical mat, just like the mats that are offered at the place i do yoga. also comes with two blocks and a strap, both pretty standard. i recommend this kit for anyone who needs it for yoga. i have seen other people with thicker mats but i honestly feel like this one does the trick.

I am new to yoga. I started it because it was suggested by my MS doctor as a way to strengthen muscles and improve my balance. I'm certainly not a study in grace and doubt that I ever will be. The mat, strap and wedges is what is suggested by the gentleman who leads the sessions. This kit has everything in it that I need. It was reasonably priced and fits the bill. Over all, I'm satisfied. - Yoga - Yoga Mat - Yoga Blocks - Starter Sets'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Starter Sets - yoga blocks, starter sets yoga mat Starter Sets - yoga blocks, starter sets