Monday 9 August 2010

Shorts That Fit Around The Waist


The cut is almost like Khakis only they stop just below the knee on me.

Two side pockets are pretty big and don't bulge if you carry a lot of stuff like I do. Looks nicer than cargo shorts and has almost as much capacity. Dickies Men's 13 Inch Inseam Work Short With Multi Use Pocket, Dark Brown, 29

A little stiff right off the bat but after a few weeks they are the most comfortable shorts you will ever wear. I wear these shorts from 3am when I head to my first job at UPS from there I head over to my other job delivering furniture from 10 to 2. I normally only have one pair at a time and they last me at least 6 months wearing them 5 days a week. the multi-use pocket holds my smartphone even with a heavy duty case, my ipod and box cutter all at the same time comfortably. No complaints.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Shorts That Fit Around The Waist Shorts That Fit Around The Waist Shorts That Fit Around The Waist