Monday 9 August 2010

Canon Eos - eos 60d, canon


Its a great camera to get your started with Pro-Level photography. The stock lenses 18-55mm and 75-300mm are great starter lenses though I would have much rather preferred the 18-135mm lens with the kit but no complains here. You get everything to get you going with wonderful photos. As with any DSLRs, you can do wonders if you know how to use the camera. Canon EOS-60D surpasses both in picture and build quality compared to its Nikon counterparts (D90, D5000, D7100). Just Google the comparison with Nikon 7100 and you will realize how good this camera is.



Do invest in a better tripod (monopod)than the one in the kit. I would also recommend that you read Digital Photography Vol 1-3 from Scott Kelby, even if you already are a pro. Its a great way to get into serious photography without going into the geeky details. (You can always do that later).



Overall worth an investment. I have ordered the 18-135mm from the seller, anyways. Canon EOS 60D - Digital camera - SLR - 18.0 Mpix - Canon EF-S 18-55mm IS and EF 75-300mm lenses - optical zoom: 3 x - supported memory: SD, SDXC, SDHC

Skip this package, the tripod was pretty cheap. The top broke the first week. All the cables were nice and the recharge haven't used but the case sucks. I actually ordered another case which is much more stylish and less tourist. Len's is the standard...all and all if I did it again, I would have bought the camera and everything separately, live and learn.

You won't find a better deal with this product! The lenses alone with the camera are worth the price. But you get a bunch of stuff with it too. This is well worth the price and I'm glad I bought it. It shipped in a timely manner too. Thanks

I am VERY happy with this purchase. We bought it through Big Mike's Electronics, they were awesome to work with. Everything arrived on time, included everything that was to be included, there was no damage, etc. I would highly recommend this product. We saved a lot of money vs buyig this at Best Buy, the cost of the 2 lenses alone made up the cost difference. All of the products are working perfectly, we have no problems. I would highly recommend this product to anyone interested in photography.

I am extremely pleased with both the kit and the service that we received. We were thrilled with the quality of everything included in the kit. Our only complaint was that the camera bag we received was different than the one pictured - it was much smaller and didn't have enough storage space for everything included in the kit. So I emailed the seller about the mix-up, and they shipped another bag to me that same day, free of charge. I just received the second bag today and it is perfect - just what we were hoping for.



I recommend this kit for it's quality, as well as the wonderful seller who made sure to deliver the purchase as pictured. Thank you!

This camera has great technical resources, such as an articulated monitor that allows you to photograph from different angles and the function quick control. Perfect weight for a semi-professional camera.

I bought the Canon in anticipation of taking a trip to Tanzania to celebrate my father's 80th birthday. I want a camera that will give a lot of options for picture taking. The kit will give me those options. I have already started to learn the details of photography will a DSLR. I look forward to being able to use the camera to control the shots that I take with more details and options than a point and shoot.

At first I gave this kit a bad review. Because, I didn't receive the card reader. I thought it was a "flash card" and they would not send me a flash card. So, I was disapionted and gave them a bad review. When I reolized its a card reader, I call them again and they made it right by sending me one. Thank you!



That kit was a GREAT deal! I love my camera, Canon 60D and feel like a PRO with the pictures it takes in a snap! Love It!!!!



RICCOH

Colorado - Eos 60d - Digital Slr - Canon Digital Camera - Canon'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Canon Eos - eos 60d, canon digital slr Canon Eos - eos 60d, canon