Wednesday 18 August 2010

Portable Cd Player - dvd mount, cd player


This portable DVD player headrest mounting kit works perfectly in our Toyota Highlander. It was super easy to install and very secure. I can't get over how great this product works for the price! I thought for sure that since it was so cheap that it wouldn't work out, that it would be good to be true, but it works perfectly. So happy with this purchase! VideoSecu Portable Adjustable DVD CD Player Mount for Car Headrest- Black Color MDC20 M25

Just got this from the mail a couple days ago. It works perfect. Installment was easy for the headrest and DVD player. It fits my Panasonic DVD-LS86 securely. You seriously cant go wrong with paying about $10 for this! Other mounts are more expensive ($20+), but with things like this, I dont care too much about brand names, as long as it works! I would recommend it!

I ordered this mount to hold my Sony DVD player and it fits great. Easily install in my car for a very sturdy hookup. This mount works great and Looks very neat. I feel very comfortable using it because it fits our DVD player snugly and is also very easy to put it up and take it down. Meanwhile, it's great for keeping my kids entertained during the long trips. Very happy with it and recommend it for anyone who is looking for a DVD mount for your car.

We used to use bags that strap to the headrests. What a pain. These brackets are fantastic!! Very solid and simple in their design. They fit our RCA DVD players perfectly. Very quick to load and unload the DVD players with the quick release retention arms. As others have suggested, keep hold of those nuts... there are very easy to loose during the first install. Once assembled, I remove the headrest to remove and reinstall the brackets )just slide them off the headhest posts)... this way I don't have to completely remove the nuts and bolts, and risk loosing them alltogether. Can't beat the price!! These brackets are the easiest, most affordable way to install DVD players in your car!

The mount works very well in a Toyota car. I searched everywhere for a way to mount a portable DVD player in my car, and then I found it. The player just slides into the mount and then is clamped down with the arms. Easy to assemble and holds my DVD player securely. Meanwhile it is also very easy to put it up and take it down.



Highly recommended.

Earlier reviews documented the key basic aspects of this DVD Player Mount. I won't restate those here. It fits fine in our 1998 Camry and presumably in our 2004 Mazda MPV as well, though we haven't tried it in the van just yet.



The only potential problem we have encountered is that the attachment method (to the car headrest) involves 3 bolts with 3 tiny nuts. My wife proceeded to lose all three nuts when she couldn't get the enclosed Allen wrench to seat into the bolts properly. Luckily I found all 3 nuts and got the wrench to work fine. My only concern is that we may move this mount from one vehicle to the other (we have only 1 toddler but 2 vehicles and a finite supply of cash), and in unscrewing the bolts I hope the nuts don't fall out and get lost. In other words, the attachment mechanism is most appropriate for a scenario where you install this in one vehicle and just leave it there. If you plan to do that, I can't imagine any problems with this product. (Unless you lose the Allen wrench that comes with it and have trouble unscrewing the bolts... which seems like a real possibility.)



Having said all that, for about $11, I can't complain about the product anyway!



UPDATE: See the first comment to the review -- Mo suggests a way to move the mount from one vehicle to another without having too much trouble. I still haven't tried this myself.

Bought this for use with a Sony FX970 portable DVD play in the car for my baby.

This holder is adjustable and holds the dvd player securely and easily mounts on the head rest.

You can also take the dvd player in/out without the need to adjust the arms.

The adjustable arms have a relatively sharp corner which could damage the fabric/leather on the seats

but in my case they have to be pushed almost all the way in so that's not a issue.

Overall I think for $11 that paid for it it's worth it and would recommend it.

Does pretty much what it is designed to. You have to actually screw it on so don't look for this to be rapidly moved from seat to seat. However, once mounted, it stays in place and holds the player securely. The design of the DVD mounting arms could be better. Once mounted, my Sony swivel screen can no longer close and occasionally slips down so that the arms prevent the DVD tray from opening. However, all things considered, it's a good solution for a tricky mounting requirement and holds the player rock steady. - Flat Screen - Cd Player - Dvd Mount - Computer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Portable Cd Player - dvd mount, cd player flat screen Portable Cd Player - dvd mount, cd player