Sunday 22 August 2010

Klein Tools - apple, electricians tool


Throughout my union apprenticeship, Greenlee was always advertising to use their tools. I bought everything I needed to suit my needs as a primarily industrial journeyman inside wireman. I thought I'd be smart and get a U.S.A brand that I wouldn't have to label as my own ( cause everyone has Klein). The only tool I received that was U.S. made was the stippers! Very disappointing. However,they all work great and unfortunately find them better than my old Klein tools with the exception the handles on the doggs, dykes, and linesmans are rather bulky. Greenlee 0159-11 Master Electrician's Tool Kit - Klein - Apple - Electricians Tool - Blu-ray'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Klein Tools - apple, electricians tool klein Klein Tools - apple, electricians tool