Sunday 15 August 2010

Handgun


Read this magazine to help me know what guns to look at as I searched for the best handgun for my concealed carry after I got my permit. Magazine has excellent research on a wide variety of handguns as well as suggested "best" ammo to use. Gun Digest Buyer's Guide to Concealed-Carry Handguns

This is a pretty basic book that gives you a variety of conseal carry weapons to look at and base a decesion on .

I recently got my hands on a rugur LCR Relover, it weighs 13 oz unloaded, fits into your small pocket or any pocket almost , its virtually unnoticable . I have carried this revolver for close to a year now useing my own custom handloads with nosler bullits .This beauty is very accurate ,lightweight and holds 5 shots of .38 + P .'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Handgun Handgun Handgun