Tuesday 10 August 2010

File Pockets - project folders, avery


Its just a folder? are you kidding. No, its an INDESTRUCTIBLE folder. The material these are made is a semi rigid poly propolene that does NOT bend, hence none of your papers will ever bend. I have some hat I have used all throughout college, and I am VERY rough on my stuff. These are the bomb Avery® Translucent Two-Pocket Folder 47811, Blue

I wasn't going to review this, after all, what can you say - it's a plastic folder, 2 pockets, and with a business card holder. I prefer them to manilla folders because they last better and I like that they are slightly transparent because you know what sort of papers are inside. It's not as thin/flimsy as other plastic folders I have bought and while the plastic is slightly more slippery than cardboard, things stay inside if you hold it correctly. It's lived in my son's backpack since September and seems to be living up to the task, hasn't torn or split yet and papers stay where they should. - Project Folders - Plastic Folders - Avery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


File Pockets - project folders, avery plastic folders File Pockets - project folders, avery