Friday 6 August 2010

Cold Weather Accessories


You have to be a little crazy to be golfing in 40° weather; but if you are, this glove is the perfect fit. It is fitted nicely for a grip so you don't fight the fabric to hold a club. While providing great heat retention, it isn't very thick. You won't notice a significant different between this and a regular golf glove in terms of bulk. Since the material doesn't have layers, I have been able to maintain a secure, slip-free grip on my club.**Overall**

Pros:

-Secure grip

-Unobtrusive

-Warm & BreathableCons:

-Can get sweaty after 18 holes TaylorMade 32-Degree Cold Weather Glove (Black, Large)

I recently purchased a pair of Taylormade cold weather gloves. The weather in Northern NY prompted this purchase. Unfortunately, a recent cool spell gave me an opportunity to use them and they did the job (kept my hands warm). I head to Florida soon without the gloves.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cold Weather Accessories Cold Weather Accessories Cold Weather Accessories