Tuesday 6 July 2010

Yoga Strap - yoga strap, yoga towel


I decided to get this package because it seemed like a great deal and after I got my husband the yoga mat from this company I thought they would have other great products. They do! The strap is really great and the mat wash smells so nice. My husband uses the rosin bag & towel so I can't talk about those but I do enjoy this company and their customer service is top notch. Aurorae Slip Free, Wash and Stretch Value Package (Slip Free Rosin Bag, Sport Sweat Towel,Organic Mat Wash and 8-Foot Yoga Strap)

I got this set for my husband, an avid yoga practitioner, and it's a nice accompaniment to his yoga routine. While he already has a mat, he never had used a rosin bag, and his mat was certainly in need of a cleaning, so the Mat Wash came in handy. The towel is soft and absorbent, and the strap is good too.

I already have the Aurorae mat and absolutely LOVE it!!! I purchased this product to accompany the mat and when I received the package there was a problem with the shipping and the product was slightly damaged. In the package it comes with a business card from the CEO of the company with an email address. I sent an email explaining the problem with shipping and I received a response and apology in less than 10 hours with his personal promise of sending a new package. So very impressed with the promptness in his reply and their eagerness to make the situation right. Luckily the rosin was not damaged so I was able to use it last night and it is AMAZING! Can't wait to use the wash it smells so refreshing. If you have a yoga mat you definitely need this package.

I BOUGHT THE NORTHERN LIGHTS MAT AND LOVE IT, BUT I ALSO RECEIVED THE SLIP FREE , WASH AND STRETCH PACKAGE.

OUTSTANDING VALUE AT 29.95 AND ALL THE PRODUCTS ARE AWESOME. THE ROSIN WORKS LIKE A DREAM AND HELPS STOP ANY SLIPPING. WORKS GREAT WITH THE TOWEL. THE MAT WASH IS ALL NATURAL AND SMELLS SO INCREDIBLE. STRAP IS 8 FT AND EXCELLENT QUALITY. EVERYTHING MATCHES AND LOOKS SO NICE.

WILL BE BUYING A FEW MORE OF THESE PACKAGE FOR CHRISTMAS FOR GIFTS.

I have been using an Aurorae mat for several months. It has served me well. When the mat became "used" I started to use the mat wash. The mat immediately returned to like new ("refreshed") condition. The towel and strap are very high quality. I have yet to use the rosen bag, but assume it will be helpful when there are problems with slippage, I just haven't seemed to need this assistance so far. I highly recommend, without reservation, the service and quality for these products.

I received my kit in the mail today, just in time for my yoga class. I have a lot of "pitta" in me, which means that I sweat a LOT during yoga. Sliding on my mat during down dog is no fun; in fact, my hands get so sweaty that even grasping my hands or toes becomes impossible. I used the Aurorae Slip-Free Rosin bag today and it was a miracle! While I still had a yoga hand towel, I didn't have to keep wetting it in order to stop sliding. This made my practice so much more enjoyable. What a great product!



To top it off, I got a thank-you email from the CEO that included various tips for using the products. A very nice touch! I'd recommend this product to anyone who has issues with sliding during yoga!

I'm sold on this package of yoga helpers -the rosin in particular makes downward dog a no slip experience - great value for the money, super good company to deal with customer service wise, quickly shipped. Recommended!

This is my second purchase of Aurorae Yoga products. I am delighted at the quality of the products. The mat wash smells great and the rosin bag really keeps me from slipping. I live in Missouri and the humidity has been outrageous here lately. The rosin bag really does the trick during my practice.



I 100% recommend this package.



Ann

This is really an excellent product. The slip free rosin has changed my whole yoga practice and enabled me to improve and avoid slipping. That mixed with easy cleaning solution makes this a really great package. I highly recommend this to anyone who is either just beginning or experienced in yoga - Yoga Strap - Yoga Towel - Yoga Mats - Yoga Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Yoga Strap - yoga strap, yoga towel yoga accessories Yoga Strap - yoga strap, yoga towel