Tuesday 6 July 2010

Crayola - school supplies, crayons


When I bought the crayola 'silly scents' markers I was looking forward to having 20 scented markers. The title makes it seem like they are all scented. However, only five of the markers were scented. We were very disappointed and felt that the packaging was deceptive. Crayola 20ct Washable Super Tips with Silly Scents

I purchased these markers at the local grocery store, wanting to increase my children's color choices for markers. Because I had them in my hand, I saw that there were only 5 scented markers, so that wasn't a problem. We have several sets of Crayola's broad tip washable markers. When my 3 year old used them on the coffee table and made a few marks off the paper, I thought, no problem Crayola's washable markers always come off. Not this time- after several washings, the marks are still there.

My son is 16 months old. He recently became very interested in pens. Enjoys opening pens and putting the caps back by himself. Since ball pens and regular markers in our house leave stain on his hands and clothes, I searched for washable and non-toxic markers. These markers are exactly what we were looking for. I like the fact that they are washable and non-toxic. And work for my son. - Coloring - Crafts - Crayons - School Supplies'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Crayola - school supplies, crayons crayons Crayola - school supplies, crayons