Friday 23 July 2010

Xl


These Gold Toe socks were a Christmas present for our son. Matt is 6'5" and size 14 shoe. Many of the local stores and sports apparel stores just do not carry extra large socks. In a pinch, (no pun intended) Matt buys and wears socks that are just too small. Additonally these Gold Toe socks are soft on the inside and durable and wash well. If you need extended size socks, these are the socks to look for! Gold Toe Men's Quarter Big and Tall Athletic Sock, 6-pack, White, 12-16 extended size

Finally! A black cotton athletic sock with a short (but not non-existant) cuff. This sock is easy for the older guys to get on and off, but still covers the ankle. I bought these for my 85-year-old step-dad who has trouble putting on the regular-length-cuff of most sport socks. But he still likes the softness of an athletic sock. These socks are just what he needed, and super-comfortable, too.

This is a review for Gold Toe Men's Cotton Quarter Athletic Sock. I purchase these socks based on very good review here.



1. Comfort: These socks are comfortable, soft at first, however after an hour i feel very warm.

2. Material: These socks don't look like it was made from quality cotton.For $18, these socks are not worth the value.

3. Size: I order size 10-13( for shoes size 6 to 12.5). The socks are too large and too loose(my shoes's size is 8). In addition, after the first wash, these stretch a lot. I have Nike , Puma, CK socks and have never had this problem. I think these socks are good for big and tall size ONLY. I don't recommend buying this if you wear shoes size smaller than 9.



Hope my review help you to make better decision.

These are great work socks, enough cushion for work shoes, but not so much they make my shoes tight. Have washed them a number of times now and they are holding up excellently. No fading or balling of fabric.

My wife liked them so much she bought herself some to wear without shoes around the house.

My husband wears size 11.5 4E shoes and XL socks. He rarely mentions the stuff I buy him, so I was surprised to hear how much he really likes these socks. They look and wear much better than the bagged socks I bought at Sears and WalMart (all they had in men's XL size). Now he wants them in black, too!

I had tried other brands of athletic socks and they all seemed fine from a comfort and wear standpoint. When my old, well worn socks started to develop holes, my wife suggested I try the Gold Toe brand. Sure, why not? I was pleasantly surprised. They were definitely more comfortable, and have retained their softness after a number of washes. I never thought I'd have an opinion about athletic socks, but now I do. These are the best.

What can one say about socks? Hmm. Well, these are fairly thick and cushy and comfortable in all my shoes and comfortable just wearing them alone. THe price was good for the quantity ordered. I could only give 4 stars since I have to save the potential 5th star for durability and I've only had them for two months. But so far, definitely worth 4 stars.

I purchased these socks mainly for running. They are just as comfortable & good looking as the more expensive kinds. Only complaint I have is that there seems to be quite a bit of lint on my feet when I take them off. No big deal...

Take it from me, I have been wearing socks for almost all my life... . When I first saw these, I bought them immediately. I only have a size 11 foot, but the so-called correct size of sock is always too tight, and I don't need a circulation problem. So this looked perfect.

They are a nice sock. Good seams, good fit, big enough, but they just don't last. In 6 months, I have already thrown away five for having holes develop rapidly with them.

Gold Toe can do better. If this supersize catches on with other manufacturers, I will be trying those on, so to speak. Still, if you have big feet, this is the way to go.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Xl Xl Xl