Friday 23 July 2010

Screwdriver Set - screwdrivers


I bought these to replace a similar WIHA set I had for years which ws stolen. The set I had previously had the same edge after years of use as new. The insulation on the shaft can be damaged if stored lose in a toolbag. Wiha 32092 Slotted And Phillips Insulated Screwdriver Set, 1000 Volt, 6 Piece

This is a very good set of quality screwdrivers made especially for electrical work. Comfortable grip, identifier on hjandle end, excellent blades. Have not had them long enough to test durability, but they feel right. I think that these are professional tools at a reasonable price.

Purchased these screw drivers as they were amazingly cheap compared to buying locally. Not only are they cheap, they turned out to be fantastic quality and nice to use. I have since found out that a lot of sparkies are using them.

Wiha insulated tools are what the pros use, and after owning a set you can see why. The have great balance, feel, and the bits are special hardened and precision machined. At a price of less than $4.50 per driver when I bought them, I think that they are well worth the price.

An excellent set of screwdrivers. Even the smallest ones can handle a large amount of torque and are comfortable and easy to use. Earlier last week I accidentally did some work on live 3-phase 480VAC wiring and didn't even notice until a coworker saw that the breaker was still on; evidently, I am still alive to tell about it. - Screwdrivers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Screwdriver Set - screwdrivers screwdrivers Screwdriver Set - screwdrivers