Friday 30 July 2010

Tool Accessories - black and decker, battery pack


I have a Black and Decker drill and I was always having trouble with the charge running out. Then a got one of the gold batteries and that was a great improvement over the standard B & D cells, but I only had a recharger that would handle a single battery - and still for tough jobs, it seemed to always run out when I was allmmoost done! Now, I can use one and have a spare ready to go! This is what you want - at least one spare fully charged battery available. And this simple unit plus the extra battery is the way to go. Black & Decker VP142 Versapak Gold Starter Pack - Battery Pack - Vp 130 - Black And Decker - Chargers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Tool Accessories - black and decker, battery pack black and decker Tool Accessories - black and decker, battery pack