Friday 16 July 2010

Soap Dishes - stainless steel, suction


I make my own soap, and a soap dish that allows the soap to dry out between uses is important. This one does the trick beautifully. I have four in my home and plan to get four more, one more for myself and three for my mother's home. The suction cups could be stronger, so I position the soap dish on top of the water tap and attach the suction cups to the mirror. Works great! Interdesign 67902 Soap Dish

I used this soap holder for about 8 years until the plastic in the suction cups got too old. It helps soap to dry out faster so it lasts longer; it probably saved me more money that it was worth. It almost never fell off the wall. I used it in a glass shower and it stuck great, but I could see how it might not stick as well in a tile shower. I'm going to buy another one now.

What a waste of money! I bought this to go in my shower, but the suction cups won't stay! The point of a soap dish is to keep the soap out of the water, not constantly dropping into it. I bought this one over the 3M one because I thought it would match my almond color tub better, but oh well. I'd rather it not match and have it stay than look nice and have it fall off the wall. I also tried it in my kitchen with the same results, fell right off the tile. Cheaply made = poor quality. Save your money.

Things I dislike about this soap holder - you can't put it anywhere you want to in the shower because it hangs downwards once you put the soap in it and it comes off of the wall if you don't keep the suction cups wet. Other than that it does it's job.. - Stainless Steel - Soap Dishes - Suction'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Soap Dishes - stainless steel, suction stainless steel Soap Dishes - stainless steel, suction