Friday 16 July 2010

Silverspeckcom - silverspeckcom, black cat


I bought this as a gift for my mom on Mother's Day. The necklace is beautiful and very elegant looking. I probably wear it more than my mom does because I love it so much!



The only thing I would change about the product is the size. The picture of the necklace is kind of misleading and it looks like it would bigger. I would say the cat is about one inch or so in length. I personally prefer my pendants to be larger, but the piece is just so nice and I can look past that. Sterling Silver Black Diamond Accent Cat Slide Necklace, 18" - Black Diamond - Silverspeckcom - Black Cat - Jewelry'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Silverspeckcom - silverspeckcom, black cat jewelry Silverspeckcom - silverspeckcom, black cat