Monday 12 July 2010

Shoe Polish - magic, shoe polish


I applied a healthy layer of this simple, self-buffing wax until my shoes had a solid gleam, and went to work feeling slick and professional. But when I got home, my shoes looked only slightly less battered than when I set off. I don't have the world's most strenuous job (I teach English), and if this stuff can't survive three hours of lectures on literature, how can someone doing real back-breaking work expect it to last? A proper shoe-shine kit, with brushes and rags and polish in a can, costs more money and requires more work, but at least you know your shoes will still shine at the end of the day. Kiwi Scuff Magic Shoe Polish (BROWN)

I bought some of this stuff to cover lots of heavy scuff on the front and back of my leather Ecco shoes. The product is brown in color and is very watery as it comes off the sponge... but it works! Even upon close examination of the shoes most of the scuffs are undetectable and the ones you can see appear to be slightly darker than surrounding leather. But again- that was at a close look- no one could tell unless they were eye to eyelets with your shoes. My only advice is to have paper towels handy due to the watery aspect of the product. But it truly brought new life to my shoes.

I love this product, but Wal-Mart stopped carrying it at the store I frequent. I feel that it works better then the colored shine, and is more versatile to boot! I work at a job where I have to mop up at the end of the night so my shoes get wreaked if I don't care for them and this product is the best I've found.

Whatever happened to shoe polish? As a kid, we had to polish our shoes every Saturday night so as to be ready and looking spiffy for Sunday morning services. Well, have you ever tried to buy shoe polish these days? Difficult, isn't it? What ever happened to Shinola? Well, at least a few kinds of shoes are still made of leather and the leather still gets somewhat scuffed. In looking around, I finally discovered this Kiwi Leather Scuff Cover. It works quite well. It has a little sponge rubber top. Just invert the bottle to get some of the polish into the sponge rubber and wipe onto the shoes. I let the shoes totally dry and then give them a quick rub with a soft cloth. The shoes look like new, at least at a distance. Good useful product!Gary Peterson - Scuff - Magic - Shoe Polish'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Shoe Polish - magic, shoe polish magic Shoe Polish - magic, shoe polish