Monday 12 July 2010

Expanding File Jackets - grocery shopping, coupon holder


My last coupon holder was large, soft vinyl and very heavy. It really weighed my purse down. I bought this a couple of weeks ago, spent about an hour putting the labels in and resorting my coupons. Used it that afternoon at the grocery store and was very pleased. The elastic band holds it tightly shut. It's very lightweight and easy to use. You have to fold the longer coupons (like the ones that print at the grocery store) but for the price it's a real deal. I'd definitely recommend it. C-Line Biodegradable 13-Pocket Expanding File, Coupon Size, 1 File Folder, Color May Vary 48410

This is perfect for my coupons and is comparable to the one I bought at The Container Store for 3X as much money. It expands enough to accomodate many, many coupons and the attached dividers will keep coupons within their category. This comes with month and alphabet labels you can slide into the tab on top of each divider, so this organizer could be used for many things besides coupons. Or you can flip the labels over to make your own categories, which is what I did. Overall, totally happy with my purchase and highly recommend.

This is a very nice coupon organizer. I just got it last week; I was able to put a lot of coupons in it, in 13 compartments, and was able to close it very nicely. I am getting another one bc I have thousands of coupons to organize. Price is just right, and the size is pretty good (except for the long ones that grocery stores give you), you gotta fold those long ones. But, a good tidy coupon organizer, I must say!

perfect size for a busy mom. lightweight and many pockets. I have been looking for something sturdy and not expensive and this item fits that bill. If you like making fashion statements, this is not for you. But for those who are particular, this is perfect. You can't choose your color, but I don't mind for this type of item.

I bought 2 of these thinking that for the price they would be flimsy and fall apart with regular use. This is not the case at all! I use this 2-3 times per week for the past 6+ months and it doesn't show any evidence of wear.

I really like this, and for the money totally worth it. It's exactly like the one I had but with 50% more tabs. So now it will be much easier to find coupons since I have 6 extra tabs. The tabs they come with are prelabled with months, but I just turned them over and wrote my own 12 categories... The only complaint I have is I wish I could have picked the color, I would have chosen purple, but the Teal I got sent is also pretty.

This is good for the price, but it has the following issues:



1. There is no way to pin the cover in the Open position. When the flap is open, it just hangs, jutting out backwards. There should be a clip or another button for the elastic band to hold it tightly against the back of the product. You have to constantly hold it to keep the coupons in the open, otherwise the lid gets in your way



2. A little small for my liking. Has a lot of slots for coupons, but doesn't have the room to effectively use them. It's too hard to manipulate the small slots and handle the coupons in the slots without pulling the coupons out



This is minor stuff, but enough for me to only give it 3 stars. - Coupon - Expanding File Jackets - Grocery Shopping - Coupon Holder'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Expanding File Jackets - grocery shopping, coupon holder grocery shopping Expanding File Jackets - grocery shopping, coupon holder