Monday 26 July 2010

Locks - master lock


I hestitated buying a secure lock on the internet. Boy was I wrong. This is a top quality lock. built very secure. Looks really nice.The deadbolt goes clear into the main frame of the door. My metal door is now quite secure. It would take a mighty blow to knock my door in now.Easy to put in,included a template that made it easy to match up to frame. Master Lock TUCO0605 Tulip Entry Door Knob and Keyed Alike Single Cylinder Deadbolt, Antique Brass

I didn't expect this level of quality for the price of this doorknob. After cringing at the thought of paying $50 for a decent doorknob and dead bolt, this was my only hope. The locks are very sturdy and they feel that way when you turn the knob or dead bolt. The finish is superb- quality I would expect of a much more expensive set. Installation was easy. I would buy this doorknob set again, but I doubt I will ever be required to do so- it looks and feels as if it will out live me.

I ordered the locks due to the great reviews. I bought 2 sets. One for the front, one for the back door. It is nice that they are all keyed the same. Very easy universal installation. Don't hesitate to order, you won't regret it.

Good product. Had a little troubling installing and adjusting the position of the lock. Also, received some parts that I didn't know what to do with. Had to purchase a new faceplate because the one included didn't cover the existing hole. Good quality but not the best. Lock is a little too snug but over time should loosen up. - Master Lock'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Locks - master lock master lock Locks - master lock