Tuesday 13 July 2010

Carhartt - men, jeans


I would like to first point out that this particular model of jean uses slightly thinner fabric (11.75oz) than some of the other more rugged jeans that Carhartt sells. This model (B13) is the one most commonly found at other Brick and Mortar retailers (Sears etc).



For everyday use I have found this model of jean to be plenty durable and very consistent in the sizing. I'm primarily using these as work wear but as I'm in an office setting I'm not very hard on them.



A few points:

The right "leg" pocket is perfect for more modestly sized smart-phones.

The left "leg" pocket is quite narrow and deep.

The main pockets are nice and deep and are not denim all the way down.

The "watch" pocket is very shallow and mostly useless.

These have a relaxed fuller fit so if you like 'em tight these won't do it.





All in all a good "everyday" pair of jean if you need a few extra pockets for your daily work life. Carhartt Men's Washed Denim Work Pant, Deepstone, 36x32

I bought these as a gift for my son-in-law. He was having a hard time finding any and I thought..(idea) Amazon might just have them. And they did! He is a very hard person to please but he was greatly impressed and said he would like another pair sometime soon! They are durable and practical for the kind of work that he does. They wash wonderfully well and look just as good as the day I gave them to him.

Decent quality as you should expect from a brand with Carhartt's reputation. How well and how long these hold up before wearing out is my concern with work jeans. I would say that Amazon earns a full 5 stars though. Stores often decide not to carry odd numbered sizes, but Amazon does. No wasted trip to a store to see your size is sold out, or not even carried.

I purchase these for my husband. He likes the fit and the pockets. Unfortunately, the denim on the most recent two pair we purchased through Amazon seems chintzy; very thin and I doubt it will hold up as long as other pairs I have bought for him in the past. Even the good brands are becoming so-so on fabric quality, sorry to say. - Pants - Men - Levis - Jeans'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Carhartt - men, jeans pants Carhartt - men, jeans