Wednesday 28 July 2010

Blackberry Storm Case


The quality of this case is decent and exceeds my expection for the price. I don't think it's really "lambskin", it's probably made of synthetic leather but still looks good with BB logos on it. It does have the function of turning off screen immediately when you slide in your Blackberry, which saves some battery power. Accessing is not perfect, sometimes it's hard to pull out with the small area exposed. The belt clip seems to be sturdy enough not to be broken in a short period of time. OEM BlackBerry 9520 9530 9550 Black Synthetic Holster

This case fits my Blackberry Storm perfectly. It is compact and the leather quality is good. Belt clip is strong and can rotate any direction. It has the built-in magnet to turn of your smartphone when holstered. Professional and elegant look and feel. Top quality as expected from RIM. A great buy.

Tight fit. Had to stretch so buttons would not be pushed whilst in case.

Case plus clip seem to stick away from body more than the previous plastic holster snap in.

With phone on vibrate, one cannot feel it as well as plastic holster snap in. Can miss calls.

This is well made - and I use it when traveling.



The magnet on the cover flap is a nice feature - much better (and less noisy) than velcro.

Holster was on the tighter side when new, but with use, seems just fine.



I normally use a silicone case for my Storm but have to remove it when using this holster.

Also, cannot feel the phone vibration - but that is to be expected.

I wasn't sure what to expect for the price. I was excited when the seller get my product to me promptly. The pouch came brand new for the price. It is a wonderful product. I use it every day and have no problems. It fits the Storm perfect. Many of other pouches that I looked at in stores were two or three times the price and didn't fit just right.

This is my second pouch case purchase, the original being from Verizon. The purchase at Amazon was the same quality and performance as the first for a fraction of the cost. I have carried this pouch to the Middle East on an archeological dig in very rough conditions and used it daily for two years. The strap will wear out after a couple of years, but with intensive use, that is expected and normal.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Blackberry Storm Case Blackberry Storm Case Blackberry Storm Case