Tuesday 27 July 2010

Bdu Pants - 511, tactical


Overall, these are a great value. They fit well, and they're very durable. The fabric blend is great. They dry quickly, they insulate well, but they can breathe too. I only have 2 complaints that keep it from being 5 stars:



1) The color tends to fade over time. I've had my dark navy pants for about 6 months and they've metamorphosed into a sort of midnight blue, more toward the purple side.



2) The alleged stain-resistant teflon coating wears off after the first few washings. Propper Tactical Pants Olive 40 x 30 F52208233040X30

The claims about stain resistance are true. I'm gotten some tough stains that washed away without special treatment. They are not waterproof, but do hold water on the surface for a short period in order to brush it away. This is my fourth pair (five total) of the same pants in different colors. They have not faded in any capacity that I can see. The material is stiff (particularly before a few wash cycles). They keep a pressed look that means they maintain a certain stiffness. At this point, I use them for workout clothing. They are $10 more than the regular fatigues and in my opinion, definitely worth the difference. I have not worn them in hot weather but the comfort is better than I expected. There are built-in metal loops for attaching any number of devices.

Great pants. The small pocket on the left thigh is perfect for my Gerber. Just wish it had pockets near the ankles like my ACUs but that's a personal preference. My only gripes are 1) the belt that came with he pants as he wrong size and I'm too lazy to send them back (I bought these same pants in another color and the belt that came with the pants frayed at the tip after only a month) and the color is a bit darker than shown.

These are the second I have pants that I bought the khaki and olive green are very good quality confections besides practical pockets comfortable and looking good, Propper tactical pants is the best buy 110% recommended for all - 511 - Cargo Pants - Tactical - Uniform'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Bdu Pants - 511, tactical 511 Bdu Pants - 511, tactical