Sunday 6 June 2010

Sport Towel - yoga mats, towel


I do have every single product that Aurorae offers.

Like then 110%, will buy the block as soon it becomes available.

Like the towel it is nice, well finished, beautiful logo.

My sister received one as a gift from me.

My yoga teacher asked me to buy one for her also.

The rosin bag is great specially for people who live and do yoga in hot weather.

I may buy other to keep an spare ready.

Aurorae management give customer attention that exceeds expectatives Aurorae Yoga Slip Free Value Package (Yoga Slip Free Rosin Bag with Sport Sweat Towel) Stop Slipping on your Yoga Mat.

A sport towel and rosin bag all for $12.50...what a deal!!. I already purchased these products but I couldn't pass up this deal for an extra set. No more slipping on my yoga mat. Aurorae you guys are the best!!

I purchased this kit instead of the rosin bag only: Aurorae Yoga Slip Free Rosin Bag. Stop Slipping on your Yoga Mat, Odor Free and Non Sticky. Made in USA



I guess I didn't really get the fact that this is just a regular towel. I was under the impression that it had a non-slip surface and would sit on top of my yoga mat to help prevent slipping. Since rosin bag is half the price, unless you want to pay twice as much to get a logo towel in addition, then just buy the rosin bag. I'm still going to keep the purchase, but wanted to at least inform the rest of the buyers out there.

I am so grateful for the products that i have ordered so far from this company. My northern lights yoga mat is beautiful and comfortable. I also got the resin bag which gives me super security while in difficult poses! It has definitely taken my practice to a whole new level-when you feel secure you can totally focus on you!

Proof that good things come in small packages. I read some reviews where people thought they were getting a big towel (but really, we all know what yoga towels go for, so the price should have clued them in from the start.) and were disappointed. Yes, the towel is small, but it's perfect for your hands and face during a hot yoga class. Before class starts, I apply the rosin to the top and bottom of my mat (where your hands an feet would be in Downward Facing Dog). Think of the rosin bag as a powder puff. Then apply it to your feet and hands as well for extra slip protection. The rosin is orderless, and is not messy to use. Keep the little plastic bag it comes in, or put it in a ziplock baggie to keep it from getting on your belonging in your bag, or getting it wet. Make sure you don't use any lotion or oils on your hands and feet before class!

This is a great package, and I recommend it to anyone who is wanting to stay put on their mat!

This slip free package keeps me dry and stops me from slipping when doing hot yoga. i use the Towel to wipe away my perspiration as well as roll it behind my neck as a support while doing floor stretches as well as savasana.

The Rosin Bag is miraculous as I put some on my mat before I start my practice then apply to my hands and feet as needed. NO MORE SLIPPING. Unbelievable and so simple and inexpensive. No smell and not sticky just as they say.

I haven't had a chance to try the rosin yet but look forward to it. I expect it will work.

However, be aware that the bag is REALLY TEENY. I was surprised. I think it's smaller than a credit card. And the towel is really just a plain old yellowish hand towel with their logo on it. I feel like I wasted my money getting the package (rosin plus "sport sweat towel"). - Yoga Mats - Yoga Towel - Towel - Rosin Bag'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Sport Towel - yoga mats, towel rosin bag Sport Towel - yoga mats, towel