Sunday 6 June 2010

Ipod Touch Earbuds - remote, earbuds


I don't write reviews for items hardly ever but this pair of headphones deserved some positive praises from me. First let me say that I've been enjoying MP3 players since my first RIO back in 2000 or whenever, way back when. I've tried on so many different headphones over the years and have observed many different fits and sound qualities. I'm a big fan of dance and electronic music, so having a low frequency response with my headphones is definitely important. I've paid more money for a supposed high quality brand only to be completely disappointed that I don't like risking low bass for low (or high) money. That being said, the bass on this isn't bad at all! Sure, it's big, it's not deep, but it does what it needs to do without sacrificing treble or the mid range.

***TIP #1: Currently I use a iPhone 3GS and I compensate for the low bass by setting the EQ setting to Electronic or Classical.***



Also, for the many designs that I've tried over the years, the ear bud tends to be my favorite (although I plan on purchasing Bose over the ear headphones sometime within the next year). The two problems with ear buds in general are that, #1-the rubber buds pop out a lot on accident, and #2-they fall out of the ear. I'll go on record by saying that these ear buds have hardly ever popped out at all!

***TIP #2: If you switch the ear buds by putting the right bud in the left ear and the left bud in the right ear, they are MUCH MUCH MORE STURDY and stay in place really well.*** No more having to fidget by readjusting the ear buds every couple of minutes.



And finally, the little handy remote. I love being able to control the music, switch tracks, pause tracks, and control the volume without having to take it out every single time.

***TIP #3: Plus with iPhone 3GS the built-in microphone inside the remote lets me talk on the phone without having to hold it in my ear!***



I will say that this is also the reason why I gave the Ease of Use rating a 4 star, because something happened with the remote and now the remote buttons seem to be stuck and I have to push extra hard to use the functions. Not a good sign since it hasn't been a year yet :-( So why am I buying this again? Well, I lost my previous pair and instead of finding another set of headphones with all these features I'd rather go with this because the price point is worth it and next time I'll plan on being more careful with the remote to make sure it doesn't get broken again. Sony MDREX38iP/WHI EX Earbud with iPod Remote Control (White)

I finally found exactly what I'm looking for. If you're like me and are searching for in-ear headphones that are noise isolating (to reduce hearing damage) with a remote AND microphone for your iPhone, then these are perfect. Every other option is around $70 and are of the same quality. I had Zagg Buds and these are better than those. I am glad an affordable alternative finally came out. Thanks SONY.

The hadphones are nice and controls work fine, just like they do on the original Apple headphones. My only two complaints are minor. When I move, the sound of the cords moving goes right into my ears. Maybe all earbuds do this. Second, I've received a couple of complaints that my voice is hard to hear when using mic. I've received more complaints than I did with the Apple headphones, or with my Jawbone Icon.

These Headphones are the best replacement for your original apple headphones.

They are white, but the feel of the plastic doesn't match the high quality rubber of apple.

The controls/remote and mic work withouth a problem the controls are even better smoother (better press-presure-point, better feedback)

The Play/Pause button lagas half a second behind (like the orginal.)

The earbuds are great but the get dirty fast (but then, they are easier to clean.)

You get a (free) pouch included which is nicer and more useful then others.

Not that its important but the box it comes in is rreally nice and it has official signs saying

"Made for iPod"

AND

"Works for Iphone"

You get the three typical sizes:

S, M, L (nothing new)

They are of high quality, they will not fall apart like some fake ipod headphones.

The sound is good to the bass not overdone.

It is the best solution to the orignals (I have bought and sent back about four other heaphone)

Good job SONY.

We received our order in a timely manner (earlier than expected). The Sony earbuds stay in my ears nicely as I walk, run, and workout. I am enjoying the pause button feature. The sound is not quite as good as the ear set that came with the iPod Touch, but it is a lot less expensive than the earbud/ pause button/ microphone set available from Apple. I listen to music, audio books, and iTunes University lectures. No wasted time for this girl! I tested the microphone for memo creation and it works fine. I am happy. Thanks for providing this product. - Earbuds - Iphone Earbuds - Remote - Ear Buds'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Ipod Touch Earbuds - remote, earbuds ear buds Ipod Touch Earbuds - remote, earbuds