Wednesday 2 June 2010

Kitty Cat Jewelry - rose gold, feline


THis piece is magnificent. It is a fabulour gift for a true cat lover. Unlike other pieces i looked at that really only should be worn by a child, this piece is sophisticated and elegant with the silouette and the diamonds. Then only draw back is the chain is really too delicate for everyday wear. I gave this as a gift to my manager and she loves it. She wears the piece everyday. 14k Rose Gold Diamond Cat Pendant (1/5 cttw)

Love this sparkly kitty!

I have never owned any rose gold...until now. The cat is so pretty with the rose gold, diamonds & yellow-gold whiskers.

Although it is not a large piece, it shows up very nicely. I did, however, purchase a new rose gold box chain to replace the fine rose gold chain which comes with the pendant. I think the new chain gives the entire pendant a little more pizzazz. All of my cat-loving friends have shown great interest in this fancy feline.

This diamond kitty pendant is so pretty! It is dainty but large and sparkly enough to be seen easily! If you have been searching for an everyday necklace and you love kitties, this is FOR SURE the necklace for you!

I bought this as a treat for myself after Christmas, and I was very impressed with the quality of the necklace. It's a classy way to show your love of cats, and the diamond sparkles liven up any outfit. I've received many compliments when I wear it (and I really hate to take it off - it's become my favorite necklace!) I am extremely pleased with this purchase.

I was pleasantly surprised by the size and overall appearance of the necklace. Often you find the item is not as nice as what you'd hoped. This exceeded my expectations and I've gotten quite a few compliments.

I received this kitty as a birthday present from my beau and I love it!!!

It's not too large, not too small so it can be worn everyday. The only gripe is the chain is flimsy but that is an easy fix. I love my new kittycat :)

It is only fitting that my first piece of diamond jewelry should be a cat. It is a beautiful necklace. The rose colored gold chain and accents are lovely. It is a treasure that I will wear every day. Meow!!

I first saw this necklace in Macy's for a lot more money, so I bought it on Amazon. It is absolutely beautiful! If you like it in the picture, you'll love it even more in person! I didn't pay tax or shipping and it arrived very quickly. The only drawback is the chain is so tiny and delicate, it has to be replaced with a thicker rose gold or white gold chain. - Feline - Cat Jewelry - Hip Hop - Rose Gold'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Kitty Cat Jewelry - rose gold, feline rose gold Kitty Cat Jewelry - rose gold, feline